Game Thread: Washington Wizards @ New York Knicks - 2/14/18

Awful turnover by Mudiay that leads to the Wizards fast break dunk. Walt says Mudiay looked like Ntilikina on the play because he looked confused. Not good when you make fun of one PG by comparing him to your other PG. Mudiay now with 3 turnovers in 8 minutes.

THJ still on fire. He has hit 8 of 9 shots. Now has 22 points with 5 minutes left to play in the 1st half. Knicks lead by 17.

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for Game Thread htr10 ....
Wow .. the Knicks scored 51 points with 6 minutes left before halftime ..
Knicks 60
Wiz 41
Hardaway is back to putting points on the score board .. GO THJ !!!

mafra

Legend
Knits and Mudiay definitely underwhelming.... but Timmy is 14-15 or something with 32 points at the half.

Knicks lead 72 - 51 at the half led by an incredible shooting display by THJ. We?ll have to see if Wizards try to regroup much at the half or just concede this one. Could see a lot of minutes for the young guys in the 2nd half if Wizards just decide to roll over on the road.

Kiyaman

Legend
I was bout to start a Post on sending the $71M Hardaway to the G..League ..
Tonight THJ came out of his 2 week slump scoring 32 pts before halftime CTFU !!!
HALFTIME .. Knicks 72 Wiz 51
The Knicks came to play tonight !!!

tiger0330

Legend
Can't watch the game today but following the game thread. Thanks to htr10 for the great recap as always. I said in that other thread that Tim would snap out of it and tonight is the night but he just can't be this inconsistent. Made all of the Knicks 3s but I hope his other 7 buckets were hi % shots like I suggested to keep him from these feast or famine slumps.

tiger0330

Legend
Jack still getting significant minutes, he probably is the guy that should get the most minutes if you're trying to win games. Don't know how I will feel if Mudiay and Nits are real busts when that lineup gets unveiled and they're playing ahead of better players.

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks lead 72 - 51 at the half led by an incredible shooting display by THJ. We?ll have to see if Wizards try to regroup much at the half or just concede this one. Could see a lot of minutes for the young guys in the 2nd half if Wizards just decide to roll over on the road.

The Wiz are not rolling over 6 minute remain in 3rd qtr Knicks lead is at 10 pts

We need a new coaching staff asap ..
5 minute remain in 3rd qtr. Knicks lead at 6 pts