2018 NBA All-Star Weekend

Kiyaman

Legend
Not taking it seriously but it would be nice if he was putting up points like Bogie or Brown esp in a game like this where no d is being played.

Ben Simmons couldn't help himself he kept pressing the ball on defense for the steal, what got me was Simmons defensive habits rub off quick onto his teammates defensive effort to grab a 20 pt lead before halftime LMAO.
All the creative DUNKS from the young players was the highlight of the game .. will Sundays all star game be more exciting than the Yoot ???

Joel Embiid overcomes some terrible dribbling to take out Al Horford in the 1st match of the Skills challenge. Markkanen takes down Drummond.

Dinwiddie beats Hield. I didn?t realize Dinwiddie leads the NBA in Assist to Turnover ratio. Jamal Murray beats Lou Williams.

Embiid tried to cheat by pretending he made his pass when he really didn?t, but he still can?t beat Markkanen and his lethal 3 point shot. Dinwiddie takes down Murray.

Spencer Dinwiddie takes down Markkanen easily and wins the Skills Challenge. Skills Challenge title stays in NYC!!!!

Larry Nance Jr gets credit for best showmanship, but Donovan Mitchell is the only guy who didn?t miss at least once on his 1st dunk attempt. Oladipo missed all 3 times, so he should just go home.

Maybe they should decide the dunk contest by shooting percentage. Oladipo went 1 for 5. DSJ went 2 for 5.

DSJ gets a 50 on his 2nd dunk even though it took him 3 tries to get it. Somewhere Jordan and Dominique are shaking their heads.

tiger0330

Legend
Larry Nance Jr gets credit for best showmanship, but Donovan Mitchell is the only guy who didn’t miss at least once on his 1st dunk attempt. Oladipo missed all 3 times, so he should just go home.
Nance was my choice to win the slam dunk. Not watching but I said it had to suck with 3 guys less than 6'3" participating. Oladipo is not 6'4".

Nance was my choice to win the slam dunk. Not watching but I said it had to suck with 3 guys less than 6'3" participating. Oladipo is not 6'4".

All the misses really killed the momentum. All 4 guys have attempted super impressive dunks, but Oladipo and DSJ had 7 missed dunks between them. DSJ should compete again next year. The 2nd dunk he landed was awesome, but too little too late.

Nance Jr throws it off the backboard, catches it in mid air, throws it off the backboard again, catches it again, and throws home the dunk. Insane. Needless to say it?s a 50.

Donovan Mitchell changes into the vintage Vince Carter Raptors jersey and throws down the spinning dunk. Mitchell gets a 48 and wins 98 - 96. Mitchell continues to deliver in his rookie year.

tiger0330

Legend
Donovan Mitchell changes into the vintage Vince Carter Raptors jersey and throws down the spinning dunk. Mitchell gets a 48 and wins 98 - 96. Mitchell continues to deliver in his rookie year.
Congrats to Donovan Mitchell. He's listed at 6'3" but more like 6'1" + winning the dunk contest is pretty close to the 5'9" Nate Robinson winning it.

Kiyaman

Legend
Donovan is smooth !!!

The dunking contest should have had at least 5 dunkers for the contest they had 5 judges SMH