Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by htr10
    I wouldn’t put much stock in anything in this game. Your guy DSJ is 1 for 5 and his only make was a wide open alley oop dunk. I do think there is something to be said for how stacked that World roster is relative to the USA roster though.
    Not taking it seriously but it would be nice if he was putting up points like Bogie or Brown esp in a game like this where no d is being played.

That was a sweet alley oop by DM. Standing 18 ft from the basket with his back to the basket, he flips an ally oop pass to Collins for a slam dunk.

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Not taking it seriously but it would be nice if he was putting up points like Bogie or Brown esp in a game like this where no d is being played.
    Not in Ntilikinaís nature. Only took 6 shots and hit half of them. Heís not Hield who decided to take 22 shots in an exhibition game. This game is silly. Guys are shooting from mid court half the time.

Originally Posted by htr10
    Not in Ntilikina’s nature. Only took 6 shots and hit half of them. He’s not Hield who decided to take 22 shots in an exhibition game. This game is silly. Guys are shooting from mid court half the time.
    Not a flashy player for sure, looked meh in the game, Markkanen selected one spot ahead of him looked way better displaying a shot, ball handling and athleticism. 23 games remaining and I expect Horn to give him more minutes, let's see if he improves between now and the end of the season

Veteran

Not a flashy player for sure, looked meh in the game, Markkanen selected one spot ahead of him looked way better displaying a shot, ball handling and athleticism. 23 games remaining and I expect Horn to give him more minutes, let's see if he improves between now and the end of the season
    The most striking thing to me about Markkanen is that he looks confident and he looks like he is having fun. Highly talented offensive player.

As far as Ntilikina, I actually expect Hornacek to continue to not give him very many minutes. Thereís something going on between Ntilikina and either Hornacek or the front office. Something bad is brewing for Ntilikina I think.

12th man

Ben Simmons couldn't help himself he kept pressing the ball on defense for the steal, what got me was Simmons defensive habits rub off quick onto his teammates defensive effort to grab a 20 pt lead before halftime LMAO.
    All the creative DUNKS from the young players was the highlight of the game .. will Sundays all star game be more exciting than the Yoot ???

Veteran

Joel Embiid overcomes some terrible dribbling to take out Al Horford in the 1st match of the Skills challenge. Markkanen takes down Drummond.

Veteran

Dinwiddie beats Hield. I didnít realize Dinwiddie leads the NBA in Assist to Turnover ratio. Jamal Murray beats Lou Williams.

Veteran

Embiid tried to cheat by pretending he made his pass when he really didnít, but he still canít beat Markkanen and his lethal 3 point shot. Dinwiddie takes down Murray.

Veteran

Spencer Dinwiddie takes down Markkanen easily and wins the Skills Challenge. Skills Challenge title stays in NYC!!!!

Veteran

Embiid is the Skills Challenge MVP for trying to cheat though.

Veteran

Devin Booker hangs a ridiculous 28 to beat Klay Thompsonís 25 in the finals of the 3-point contest.

Veteran

Larry Nance Jr gets credit for best showmanship, but Donovan Mitchell is the only guy who didnít miss at least once on his 1st dunk attempt. Oladipo missed all 3 times, so he should just go home.

Veteran

Maybe they should decide the dunk contest by shooting percentage. Oladipo went 1 for 5. DSJ went 2 for 5.

DSJ gets a 50 on his 2nd dunk even though it took him 3 tries to get it. Somewhere Jordan and Dominique are shaking their heads.

Veteran

Larry Nance Jr with the power dunk and gets a 49. He advances to the finals.