Game Thread: New York Knicks vs GS Warriors 7:30 2/26/2018 [Game #62]

tiger0330

Legend
I don't expect any changes in today's lineup despite Trey being the best PG on the floor against the Celts. I'd like to see more of Troy Williams today, his putback dunk was the play of the game and had the crowd abuzz at MSG, I said he was the best athlete on the team when we signed him and Horn should play him for his D. Warriors are not unbeatable this year, Knicks can take them. Go Knicks.

Thanks for making the game thread, Tig.

Knicks competed against the Celtics. Let?s see if they can do it against the Warriors. Always a chance to keep building positive things, even when you?re in the tank.

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for Game Thread Tig ....
Tank-Tank vs GS Warriors ..
Mudiay getting off to a great start in this game 14 pts 4 ast having 4 min left in the first quarter.

Kiyaman

Legend
I like the ENERGY Knits Burke n Quinn brings off the bench .. not crazy bout Tank-Tank Lance n THJ being in the lineup

tiger0330

Legend
Nits leaks out for a layup on a look ahead fast break dime by Trey. I said I wanted to see him attempt 3 layups after the break and he's been more aggressive since the break.

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks are 24th in 3 pt makes. They need shooters, if Nits can become that sniper we expected out of Dougie, that would be huge.

Kiyaman

Legend
Not crazy bout Lance Thomas in any lineup .. But Troy Williams is becoming a keeper every time he's on the court

Broadway

All Star
Stuck working but It sounds like everyone is playing well.

Just boxscore watching I see Lance Thomas didn?t start(good adjustment by coaching staff) whether by experimental accident or planned

May watch a replay when I get home if worthwhile

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
64-63 Knicks at the half. Our three headed PGs are a combined 14-22 for 33 pts. Key is to match their 3 pt shooting in the 2nd half, they have made 7 to 6 of ours.