Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1125262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thatís probably true... Met fans got Wilpons to relinquish their grip.... might be the only way to bring about change... to voice their disgust so loudly that Dolan and NBA canít ignore!

If Iím gonna protest something tho, itís gonna be about something more important and impactful then something sports related... Too much evil in the world to care about the incompetent Dolan.

I wonít go see KNicks or pay for apparel. Theyíve been dead to me for years, monetarily speaking.

Just funny how MEM goes to playoffs like
    7 straight seasons.... stink for 2 years... walk away with JJax and JA. Meanwhile, we just canít catch a lottery break since 1985.

Veteran

It took a major controversy to oust Donald Sterling. My guess is Dolan could survive anything short of that. Too many Knicks fans to cost Dolan too much money, even with the majority disgruntled.

A major controversy if it was one but IMO they stole Sterling team from him. Not wanting Lakers players past and present being shown favoritism during his team games isn't a major controversy. They are in the same market and his team for once was doing better than the Lakers. Now everybody wants to come to his games and showboat. OH NO!! Controversy?? Major Controversy? Definitely now. Nothing to make you have to sell your team.

My opinion of Dolan is this and maybe some of you have the same one. Dolan listen and has taken the advice of the wrong people. To his credit, Dolan tried years ago to hire Magic Johnson. I was on board for that then as well as right now, THIS MINUTE!! Magic didn't want it and suggested Thomas a horrible mistake. Then it was the NBA office telling him to hire 'Daddy Walsh' and 'Jungle Dan', again a horrible mistake. He finally make the correct choice of Phil/Gaines. This is the last time that this team has had to correct compass for where it needs to go. Then Mills whisper into his ears and we have this mess. WHEN YOU ARE LOST... YOU GO BACK TO THE LAST PLACE THAT YOU WEREN'T LOST!!!

If Dolan goes back to Magic and offer the job, my gut says he take it. This start us back to stability. My reason for saying Magic will take the job is because I think he got a chip on his shoulder. The competitor that he is and what happen with the Lakers makes for a very successful F.O. Then fly to Wyoming and get down on your hand and knees and beg Phil to come back. Well, you know the next stop, is LA.

As much as you might not like the above paragraph. Which is more likely to happen, Dolan selling the team or the above? Dolan isn't going to sell the team so the best we as fan can wish for is the above. We Don't Have a Year to Wait for Someone!!!

Veteran

Donald Sterling was a very rich and powerful man who repeatedly mistreated employees based on race and sexually harassed female employees. He did it blatantly and did it proudly. He was a man who used the N word to describe his players.

I donít like Dolan, but the one owner Dolan was better than was Sterling.

Veteran

Ntilikina out tonight. Payton suspended. I bet Kadeem Allen outplays Mark Cubanís favorite mistake, DSJ.

Remember how they openly celebrated drafting him like he was a favorite HOFer? Yeah, I sure do.

Veteran

Makes the most sense at present. This is likely why Mills was so visibly unprofessional looking as of late starting with the exodus of Fizdale. He knew he was cooked and a dead man walking

Yes! He was a hypocrite too, for he blasted Phil Jax for making Horny answer every question about the org... Then, in same capacity as Phil, he cans Fiz and forced Miller to be the corporate stooge.

Veteran

More Cringe

Veteran

Players don't think like fans, most certainly not like this fan base

KD is a weirdo but sounds like he was never into this team. I thought that #Kporzee and KD billboard was tacky as hell

Again gotta stop running with these stories. The only ones to benefit are the people who pull them from out of nowhere and sponsors who do business with whom they represent
    Last edited by Broadway; Feb 06, 2020 at 12:47.

Veteran

Brazdeikis is averaging almost 22 points and 8 boards per game on nearly 50% shooting from the floor and 35% from 3 in the G league. I wonder what our plans are for him at this point given there already arenít enough minutes to go around. At some point, he needs to get minutes again at the NBA level. He could end up leapfrogging a bunch of our current guys.

Veteran

Read some speculation online that Mike Miller has a good chance of staying on as an assistant coach under a new ďflashierĒ head coach hired in the offseason. Results have been up and down, but I really like Miller as a part of this organization overall.

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Read some speculation online that Mike Miller has a good chance of staying on as an assistant coach under a new ďflashierĒ head coach hired in the offseason. Results have been up and down, but I really like Miller as a part of this organization overall.
    I like Miller staying on. He can be assistant to JVG (who I hear is the front runner) or Thibs or Mark Jax.

Veteran

Now Iím seeing Taj Gibson quotes about Tom Thibodeau and the possibility of him coaching the Knicks. If we donít hire Thibodeau, not going to lie, it will be a gut punch. Been waiting years for this organization to give him a chance.

Thibodeau made the Bulls a playoff team and a constant threat for years despite horrible injuries. He turned the Wolves into a playoff team. Took them from a 31 win team to a 47 win team in one season. Idiots fired him because he was 19 - 21 to start the next season. If he made us 19 - 21 next season, weíd throw him a parade.

He will bring back to NYC the type of basketball that Knicks fans want to see.
    Last edited by htr10; Feb 14, 2020 at 11:13.

My dream is that we hire Thibbs, bring in JVG to be GM and hire Ewing and M Jax with Miller as assistants

Veteran

Well, RJ led all scorers in the Rising Stars game. He did also take the most shots, so thatís how that goes I guess.