Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,517
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    I watch bits and pieces .. but from what I saw, Frank looked soft .. and D.Jordan looked like a man playing with boys

  2. #32
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,249
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    I finished watching Celts/ROX Saturday night special...what a difference talent makes...E Gordon had 27 off the bench....Harden had an off game and still almost had 30....Celts guards and big men shot lights out...Celts bench had 60+ points....Showed just how far the Knicks are away from even being a competitive team. Pjax really blew our lottery pick badly. A defensive only guard as a lottery pick??? Cmon. Frank is light years away from being an impactful NBA player. Celtics rookies are better than our starters Timjr and Knappy Curry. The Knicks are years away from even being a competitive franchise. What an embarrassment and travesty to basketball. Pjax should be lined up against a wall and shot

  3. #33
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,377
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Pjax should be lined up against a wall and shot
    thats a little harsh.... i say lets steal his stash...

  4. #34
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,249
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally Posted by paris401
    thats a little harsh.... i say lets steal his stash...
    I would settle for that....then we could sell it and use the $$$ as part of Noah’s buyout.

  5. #35
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,517
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    I finished watching Celts/ROX Saturday night special...what a difference talent makes...E Gordon had 27 off the bench....Harden had an off game and still almost had 30....Celts guards and big men shot lights out...Celts bench had 60+ points....Showed just how far the Knicks are away from even being a competitive team.(
    That was a Great offense/defense Game to watch .. Boston held the lead throughout the first 3 quarters of the game but in the 4th quarter the Houston Rockets added a tight clamp defensive trap of CP3 Tucker n Ariza creating steal after steal to take the lead .. both teams played a 9 man rotation using only 4 Guards in their rotation.
    Boston played big frontline lineups of Monroe Horford Morris or Baynes Horford Tatum in this game. Our bum coach Hornacek couldn't match up with any of Boston's big frontline lineups this season by keeping Noah n WHG in the DNP dog house all season, plus always playing the stupid 3 guard lineup of Jack Lee n THJ.
    The Boston vs Houston game became tight down the 8 minute stretch with the lead changing back n forth from defense make the best offense to have a high scoring game 123 - 120 Houston Rockets win.

  6. #36
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,249
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    That was a Great offense/defense Game to watch .. Boston held the lead throughout the first 3 quarters of the game but in the 4th quarter the Houston Rockets added a tight clamp defensive trap of CP3 Tucker n Ariza creating steal after steal to take the lead .. both teams played a 9 man rotation using only 4 Guards in their rotation.
    Boston played big frontline lineups of Monroe Horford Morris or Baynes Horford Tatum in this game. Our bum coach Hornacek couldn't match up with any of Boston's big frontline lineups this season by keeping Noah n WHG in the DNP dog house all season, plus always playing the stupid 3 guard lineup of Jack Lee n THJ.
    The Boston vs Houston game became tight down the 8 minute stretch with the lead changing back n forth from defense make the best offense to have a high scoring game 123 - 120 Houston Rockets win.
    Yep that was good viewing. How long will it take for The Knicks to be featured on the Saturday night special?

  7. #37
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,517
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Yep that was good viewing. How long will it take for The Knicks to be featured on the Saturday night special?
    When the Knicks hire a decent creative coaching-staff that refuse to Tank every season !!!

  8. #38
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,249
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    When the Knicks hire a decent creative coaching-staff that refuse to Tank every season !!!
    Like you keep saying we need Mark Jackson!!!

  9. #39
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,517
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Like you keep saying we need Mark Jackson!!!
    Mark Jackson couldn't tank as a player nor as a headcoach .. did an outstanding developing job on GS Warriors young core players to stay on the same-page !!!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 64
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2018, 22:21
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: Nov 21, 2017, 12:59
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: Mar 22, 2017, 05:50
  4. Replies: 66
    Last Post: Feb 11, 2017, 06:44
  5. Replies: 60
    Last Post: Feb 17, 2009, 11:10

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •