Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
  1. #16
    Veteran tiger0330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,727
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Troy throws it down along with 2 3s. He's here for the rest of the season after that.

  2. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,747
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Scott Perry is there tonight watching this disaster, he definitely has to prove himself this offseason

  3. #18
    Veteran tiger0330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,727
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Another 2 half blowout, we're now 1-10 since Feb. We may not win another game this season if we don't beat SAC on Sunday.

  4. #19
    Veteran tiger0330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,727
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #20
    Veteran tiger0330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,727
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by Broadway
    Scott Perry is there tonight watching this disaster, he definitely has to prove himself this offseason
    I want to see what he does with KP's extension. Logic dictates you don't extend a guy that's recovering from a major knee injury but I think the Knicks are backed into a corner with the kid. Only way the Knicks don't extend him is if KP's brother says he won't sign the extension, chances of Janis saying that are nil with his knee injury.

  6. #21
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,747
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    I want to see what he does with KP's extension. Logic dictates you don't extend a guy that's recovering from a major knee injury but I think the Knicks are backed into a corner with the kid. Only way the Knicks don't extend him is if KP's brother says he won't sign the extension, chances of Janis saying that are nil with his knee injury.
    Embiid got his(with clauses built in) and he hadn't proven he could play in back-to-back games, so you best believe #kporzee is going to get his shekels. If for nothing else look how bad we are without him.

  7. #22
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,898
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Mudiay looks awful tonight. Nits is back in for him with 6 mins left in the 3d, let him go the rest of the way along with Trey.
    I would rather see 24 minute of Burke n Knits on the court in the same lineup the remaining games of season ..
    Mudiay n THJ in the backcourt the remainder of this season would prepare them to be on the same-page next season

  8. #23
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,898
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by Broadway
    Embiid got his(with clauses built in) and he hadn't proven he could play in back-to-back games, so you best believe #kporzee is going to get his shekels. If for nothing else look how bad we are without him.
    Yep .. I'm looking forward to Dum-Dum-Dolon giving Tired-KP ten times his worth in next contract.
    I wish Tired-KP were half as good as Embiid are .. Tonight Embiid made Dwight Howard want to retire lol

  9. #24
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,898
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    I want to see what he does with KP's extension. Logic dictates you don't extend a guy that's recovering from a major knee injury but I think the Knicks are backed into a corner with the kid. Only way the Knicks don't extend him is if KP's brother says he won't sign the extension, chances of Janis saying that are nil with his knee injury.

    I would not give Tired-KP an extension after playing a half a season in each of the 3 seasons with the Knicks .. If your injury-prone 3 seasons in a row u get a injury-prone contract.

  10. #25
    Veteran tiger0330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,727
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by Broadway
    Embiid got his(with clauses built in) and he hadn't proven he could play in back-to-back games, so you best believe #kporzee is going to get his shekels. If for nothing else look how bad we are without him.
    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    I would not give Tired-KP an extension after playing a half a season in each of the 3 seasons with the Knicks .. If your injury-prone 3 seasons in a row u get a injury-prone contract.
    I agree about not giving him that 157M extension this off-season. He's going to miss a couple of months next season and they would have cap space this summer if they waited to give him that extension. Perry hasn't committed, only saying he'll deal with it when the time comes but I hope he structures a deal like Embiids or like the Bucks refrain from giving KP one like they did with Jabari.

  11. #26
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,381
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Mudiay looks awful tonight. .
    there's a reason we got him for a slice of pizza, n a medium drink...

  12. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,032
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    I donít think that Iíve ever seen before a box score where every single player who played on one team had at least 1 turnover.

  13. #28
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,898
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Thanks for the Game Stat Tig ....
    The Clippers out played us in every essence of the game ..
    Outrebounded Knicks 51 - 33
    Assist 34 - 24
    Steals 14 - 4
    Blocks 6 - 4
    Shooting percentage 56% 50-89 - 46% 41-89
    Fastbreak points 24 - 13
    Points in paint 66 - 46
    Knicks did lead in Turnovers 17-11
    Htr10 .. pointed out every knicks player in the rotation committed a turnover as if the knicks goal are TANKING !!!

  14. #29
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,339
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    What do they talk about during halftime to be consistently be outplayed in the 2nd half

  15. #30
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,898
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    What do they talk about during halftime to be consistently be outplayed in the 2nd half

    What conversation ???

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 64
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2018, 23:21
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: Nov 21, 2017, 13:59
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: Mar 22, 2017, 06:50
  4. Replies: 66
    Last Post: Feb 11, 2017, 07:44
  5. Replies: 60
    Last Post: Feb 17, 2009, 12:10

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •