Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Troy throws it down along with 2 3s. He's here for the rest of the season after that.

Veteran

Scott Perry is there tonight watching this disaster, he definitely has to prove himself this offseason

Another 2 half blowout, we're now 1-10 since Feb. We may not win another game this season if we don't beat SAC on Sunday.

Attached Images Attached Images

Originally Posted by Broadway
    Scott Perry is there tonight watching this disaster, he definitely has to prove himself this offseason
    I want to see what he does with KP's extension. Logic dictates you don't extend a guy that's recovering from a major knee injury but I think the Knicks are backed into a corner with the kid. Only way the Knicks don't extend him is if KP's brother says he won't sign the extension, chances of Janis saying that are nil with his knee injury.

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    I want to see what he does with KP's extension. Logic dictates you don't extend a guy that's recovering from a major knee injury but I think the Knicks are backed into a corner with the kid. Only way the Knicks don't extend him is if KP's brother says he won't sign the extension, chances of Janis saying that are nil with his knee injury.
    Embiid got his(with clauses built in) and he hadn't proven he could play in back-to-back games, so you best believe #kporzee is going to get his shekels. If for nothing else look how bad we are without him.

12th man

Mudiay looks awful tonight. Nits is back in for him with 6 mins left in the 3d, let him go the rest of the way along with Trey.
    I would rather see 24 minute of Burke n Knits on the court in the same lineup the remaining games of season ..
    Mudiay n THJ in the backcourt the remainder of this season would prepare them to be on the same-page next season

12th man

Embiid got his(with clauses built in) and he hadn't proven he could play in back-to-back games, so you best believe #kporzee is going to get his shekels. If for nothing else look how bad we are without him.
    Yep .. I'm looking forward to Dum-Dum-Dolon giving Tired-KP ten times his worth in next contract.
    I wish Tired-KP were half as good as Embiid are .. Tonight Embiid made Dwight Howard want to retire lol

12th man

I would not give Tired-KP an extension after playing a half a season in each of the 3 seasons with the Knicks .. If your injury-prone 3 seasons in a row u get a injury-prone contract.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    I would not give Tired-KP an extension after playing a half a season in each of the 3 seasons with the Knicks .. If your injury-prone 3 seasons in a row u get a injury-prone contract.
    I agree about not giving him that 157M extension this off-season. He's going to miss a couple of months next season and they would have cap space this summer if they waited to give him that extension. Perry hasn't committed, only saying he'll deal with it when the time comes but I hope he structures a deal like Embiids or like the Bucks refrain from giving KP one like they did with Jabari.

Veteran

Mudiay looks awful tonight. .
    there's a reason we got him for a slice of pizza, n a medium drink...

Veteran

I donít think that Iíve ever seen before a box score where every single player who played on one team had at least 1 turnover.

12th man

Thanks for the Game Stat Tig ....
    The Clippers out played us in every essence of the game ..
    Outrebounded Knicks 51 - 33
    Assist 34 - 24
    Steals 14 - 4
    Blocks 6 - 4
    Shooting percentage 56% 50-89 - 46% 41-89
    Fastbreak points 24 - 13
    Points in paint 66 - 46
    Knicks did lead in Turnovers 17-11
    Htr10 .. pointed out every knicks player in the rotation committed a turnover as if the knicks goal are TANKING !!!

Veteran

What do they talk about during halftime to be consistently be outplayed in the 2nd half

12th man

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    What do they talk about during halftime to be consistently be outplayed in the 2nd half

What conversation ???