Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Los Angeles Clippers 10:30 3/2/2018 [Game #63]

Broadway

All Star
I want to see what he does with KP's extension. Logic dictates you don't extend a guy that's recovering from a major knee injury but I think the Knicks are backed into a corner with the kid. Only way the Knicks don't extend him is if KP's brother says he won't sign the extension, chances of Janis saying that are nil with his knee injury.

Embiid got his(with clauses built in) and he hadn't proven he could play in back-to-back games, so you best believe #kporzee is going to get his shekels. If for nothing else look how bad we are without him.

Kiyaman

Legend
Mudiay looks awful tonight. Nits is back in for him with 6 mins left in the 3d, let him go the rest of the way along with Trey.

I would rather see 24 minute of Burke n Knits on the court in the same lineup the remaining games of season ..
Mudiay n THJ in the backcourt the remainder of this season would prepare them to be on the same-page next season

Kiyaman

Legend
Embiid got his(with clauses built in) and he hadn't proven he could play in back-to-back games, so you best believe #kporzee is going to get his shekels. If for nothing else look how bad we are without him.

Yep .. I'm looking forward to Dum-Dum-Dolon giving Tired-KP ten times his worth in next contract.
I wish Tired-KP were half as good as Embiid are .. Tonight Embiid made Dwight Howard want to retire lol

Kiyaman

Legend
I want to see what he does with KP's extension. Logic dictates you don't extend a guy that's recovering from a major knee injury but I think the Knicks are backed into a corner with the kid. Only way the Knicks don't extend him is if KP's brother says he won't sign the extension, chances of Janis saying that are nil with his knee injury.

I would not give Tired-KP an extension after playing a half a season in each of the 3 seasons with the Knicks .. If your injury-prone 3 seasons in a row u get a injury-prone contract.

tiger0330

Legend

I would not give Tired-KP an extension after playing a half a season in each of the 3 seasons with the Knicks .. If your injury-prone 3 seasons in a row u get a injury-prone contract.
I agree about not giving him that 157M extension this off-season. He's going to miss a couple of months next season and they would have cap space this summer if they waited to give him that extension. Perry hasn't committed, only saying he'll deal with it when the time comes but I hope he structures a deal like Embiids or like the Bucks refrain from giving KP one like they did with Jabari.

I don?t think that I?ve ever seen before a box score where every single player who played on one team had at least 1 turnover.

Kiyaman

Legend
attachment.php

Thanks for the Game Stat Tig ....
The Clippers out played us in every essence of the game ..
Outrebounded Knicks 51 - 33
Assist 34 - 24
Steals 14 - 4
Blocks 6 - 4
Shooting percentage 56% 50-89 - 46% 41-89
Fastbreak points 24 - 13
Points in paint 66 - 46
Knicks did lead in Turnovers 17-11
Htr10 .. pointed out every knicks player in the rotation committed a turnover as if the knicks goal are TANKING !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
I watch bits and pieces .. but from what I saw, Frank looked soft .. and D.Jordan looked like a man playing with boys

jimkcchief88

All Star
I finished watching Celts/ROX Saturday night special...what a difference talent makes...E Gordon had 27 off the bench....Harden had an off game and still almost had 30....Celts guards and big men shot lights out...Celts bench had 60+ points....Showed just how far the Knicks are away from even being a competitive team. Pjax really blew our lottery pick badly. A defensive only guard as a lottery pick??? Cmon. Frank is light years away from being an impactful NBA player. Celtics rookies are better than our starters Timjr and Knappy Curry. The Knicks are years away from even being a competitive franchise. What an embarrassment and travesty to basketball. Pjax should be lined up against a wall and shot:(

Kiyaman

Legend
I finished watching Celts/ROX Saturday night special...what a difference talent makes...E Gordon had 27 off the bench....Harden had an off game and still almost had 30....Celts guards and big men shot lights out...Celts bench had 60+ points....Showed just how far the Knicks are away from even being a competitive team.(

That was a Great offense/defense Game to watch .. Boston held the lead throughout the first 3 quarters of the game but in the 4th quarter the Houston Rockets added a tight clamp defensive trap of CP3 Tucker n Ariza creating steal after steal to take the lead .. both teams played a 9 man rotation using only 4 Guards in their rotation.
Boston played big frontline lineups of Monroe Horford Morris or Baynes Horford Tatum in this game. Our bum coach Hornacek couldn't match up with any of Boston's big frontline lineups this season by keeping Noah n WHG in the DNP dog house all season, plus always playing the stupid 3 guard lineup of Jack Lee n THJ.
The Boston vs Houston game became tight down the 8 minute stretch with the lead changing back n forth from defense make the best offense to have a high scoring game 123 - 120 Houston Rockets win.

jimkcchief88

All Star
That was a Great offense/defense Game to watch .. Boston held the lead throughout the first 3 quarters of the game but in the 4th quarter the Houston Rockets added a tight clamp defensive trap of CP3 Tucker n Ariza creating steal after steal to take the lead .. both teams played a 9 man rotation using only 4 Guards in their rotation.
Boston played big frontline lineups of Monroe Horford Morris or Baynes Horford Tatum in this game. Our bum coach Hornacek couldn't match up with any of Boston's big frontline lineups this season by keeping Noah n WHG in the DNP dog house all season, plus always playing the stupid 3 guard lineup of Jack Lee n THJ.
The Boston vs Houston game became tight down the 8 minute stretch with the lead changing back n forth from defense make the best offense to have a high scoring game 123 - 120 Houston Rockets win.
Yep that was good viewing. How long will it take for The Knicks to be featured on the Saturday night special?