Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Troy is just a role player but he's been a good pickup for next season.

Veteran

When Burke is asked to play more like a PG he's okay, although I say don't change what some guys have already established they are. Burke is a scorer a very poor mans Lou Williams and that's how he should be used. He's not playing bad at all(7ast 0TOs), nevertheless he's not giving us maximum contribution because he's asked to play a little differently past few gms but then again maybe if Mudiay or Knits were better as PGs he wouldn't have to.

Trey was struggling tonight, could not hit that short jumper going 2-12 so Horn put Mudiay back in and promptly bricks a 16 fter. Nits is back i in also and misses an 8 fter. Knicks might have the worst shooting backcourt in the NBA.

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Trey was struggling tonight, could not hit that short jumper going 2-12 so Horn put Mudiay back in and promptly bricks a 16 fter. Nits is back i in also and misses an 8 fter. Knicks might have the worst shooting backcourt in the NBA.
    I'm letting Mudiay have it on Twitter, he's been a letdown. I know he's better than this and I've seen it but I bet he doesn't even believe in himself at this point.

Blazers 20-33 from beyond the arc, team on the rise. Knicks are pathetic without Porzingis, B is right Perry is going to offer that extension just off of how bad they look w/o him. Another possibility is a trade, I wonder if the Bulls would do a Markkanen plus their first for KP, Knicks fans would go ape but do you want to give a guy a 157M contract coming off of ACL surgery.

Attached Images Attached Images

Originally Posted by Broadway
    I'm letting Mudiay have it on Twitter, he's been a letdown. I know he's better than this and I've seen it but I bet he doesn't even believe in himself at this point.
    The guy has a major opportunity here, he should be stepping up that's what so disappointing about him. Knowing Horn and with so few games left I thinks he sticks with what he's been doing so Mudiay will have the rest of the season to turn it around. I would like to get a look at Nits as a starting PG I don't think Horn thinks he's ready so we'll have to wait until next season to see that.

Veteran

I told you guys our JV backcourt couldn’t hit water if they fell out of a boat...and our great “defensive minded” lottery PG??? Got torched by Lillard for 37 going 8-11 from downtown. What a great lottery pick. So at best our lottery pick(KP) can’t stay healthy and at worst our lottery picks are just awful(Knits). And the solution is to tank to for more lottery picks???? You guys must also be NRA members as well. The solution to gun violence???? More guns

Veteran

This team is the joke of the NBA. But you got what you wanted Broadway: an absolute awful, unwatchable mess. I hope you are enjoying watching this 💩 👌🤣🤣

Veteran

Knits/Mudiay/Burke combined 5-28 from the field. Coach Horn:”they got tired chasing Lillard.” Ya think??? Yup let’s go draft another” defensive PG” whose name nobody can pronounce and leave firepower on the draft board(DM&DSjr). Pjax is home laughing at us, counting his $$$, and putting it into the air😂

Veteran

is there a way for the knicks to play all their games on the westcoast???.. i'll sleep much better not having to watch them b4 bed...

Veteran

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    This team is the joke of the NBA. But you got what you wanted Broadway: an absolute awful, unwatchable mess. I hope you are enjoying watching this �� ������

I wish they were playing better as a unit but I'll still take the losses for however remaining games we have left 3gms back from Top 6 and 4gms from a Top 3 and we almost assured to make up at least 2-3gms minimum over the 3weeks because a couple teams ahead of us in the lottery play each other or us
    Last edited by Broadway; Mar 07, 2018 at 10:53.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Broadway
    I wash they were playing better as a unit but I'll still take the losses for however remaining games we have left 3gms back from Top 6 and 4gms from a Top 3 and we almost assured to make up at least 3gms minimum over the 2weeks because a couple teams ahead of us in the lottery play each other or us
    “Playing together” might get you wins at your neighborhood gym, but at the NBA level you need talent, which the Knicks don’t have. Let me save you the suspense of our next “lottery” pick. “With their first pick in the 2018 NBA draft the your New York Knicks pick: Dzanan Musu SF Bosnia.” Dolan will sell tickets to NYC Bosnian contingent while the rest of us wonder why we picked another European project who isn’t NBA ready and whose name we cannot even pronounce😡

Amen! What point would it be for NYK to ramble off wins at this point, and finish with a 12-5 run? I guess this is why national types scuff at NY teams rebuilding bc fans just refuse to accept reality. Especially in NBA, where the only way out of doldrums is to secure elite talent in the draft. Better draft position... better the odds.

Based on trends last 10 games, NYK have a glimmer of hope to catch these 4 teams: CHI, ATL, DAL, and SAC.

With 17 games remaining, and with NYK having 3-4 wins more than the 8 teams ahead of them in the tank chase... odds aren’t great the Knicks budge much from their 9th position.

However, a 0-17 or 2-15 stretch might propel them past 1/4 aforementioned teams. Is it possible that leap up to 5? Well, all we need is for Bulls, Hawks, Mavs and Kings to go 5-12 or 6-11 while we just pile up the Ls.

It’s not looking good but we’ll see what happens.

Veteran

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Here’s what the latest wasted Knicks-tank season will net us fellas😡😡