Legend
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 15

tiger0330

Legend
I'm letting Mudiay have it on Twitter, he's been a letdown. I know he's better than this and I've seen it but I bet he doesn't even believe in himself at this point.
The guy has a major opportunity here, he should be stepping up that's what so disappointing about him. Knowing Horn and with so few games left I thinks he sticks with what he's been doing so Mudiay will have the rest of the season to turn it around. I would like to get a look at Nits as a starting PG I don't think Horn thinks he's ready so we'll have to wait until next season to see that.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I told you guys our JV backcourt couldn?t hit water if they fell out of a boat...and our great ?defensive minded? lottery PG??? Got torched by Lillard for 37 going 8-11 from downtown. What a great lottery pick. So at best our lottery pick(KP) can?t stay healthy and at worst our lottery picks are just awful(Knits). And the solution is to tank to for more lottery picks???? You guys must also be NRA members as well. The solution to gun violence???? More guns:(

jimkcchief88

All Star
This team is the joke of the NBA. But you got what you wanted Broadway: an absolute awful, unwatchable mess. I hope you are enjoying watching this 💩 👌🤣🤣

jimkcchief88

All Star
Knits/Mudiay/Burke combined 5-28 from the field. Coach Horn:?they got tired chasing Lillard.? Ya think??? Yup let?s go draft another? defensive PG? whose name nobody can pronounce and leave firepower on the draft board(DM&DSjr). Pjax is home laughing at us, counting his $$$, and putting it into the air😂

paris401

Starter
is there a way for the knicks to play all their games on the westcoast???.. i'll sleep much better not having to watch them b4 bed...

Broadway

All Star
This team is the joke of the NBA. But you got what you wanted Broadway: an absolute awful, unwatchable mess. I hope you are enjoying watching this �� ������

I wish they were playing better as a unit but I'll still take the losses for however remaining games we have left 3gms back from Top 6 and 4gms from a Top 3 and we almost assured to make up at least 2-3gms minimum over the 3weeks because a couple teams ahead of us in the lottery play each other or us

Last edited:

jimkcchief88

All Star
I wash they were playing better as a unit but I'll still take the losses for however remaining games we have left 3gms back from Top 6 and 4gms from a Top 3 and we almost assured to make up at least 3gms minimum over the 2weeks because a couple teams ahead of us in the lottery play each other or us

?Playing together? might get you wins at your neighborhood gym, but at the NBA level you need talent, which the Knicks don?t have. Let me save you the suspense of our next ?lottery? pick. ?With their first pick in the 2018 NBA draft the your New York Knicks pick: Dzanan Musu SF Bosnia.? Dolan will sell tickets to NYC Bosnian contingent while the rest of us wonder why we picked another European project who isn?t NBA ready and whose name we cannot even pronounce😡

mafra

Legend
Amen! What point would it be for NYK to ramble off wins at this point, and finish with a 12-5 run? I guess this is why national types scuff at NY teams rebuilding bc fans just refuse to accept reality. Especially in NBA, where the only way out of doldrums is to secure elite talent in the draft. Better draft position... better the odds.

Based on trends last 10 games, NYK have a glimmer of hope to catch these 4 teams: CHI, ATL, DAL, and SAC.

With 17 games remaining, and with NYK having 3-4 wins more than the 8 teams ahead of them in the tank chase... odds aren?t great the Knicks budge much from their 9th position.

However, a 0-17 or 2-15 stretch might propel them past 1/4 aforementioned teams. Is it possible that leap up to 5? Well, all we need is for Bulls, Hawks, Mavs and Kings to go 5-12 or 6-11 while we just pile up the Ls.

It?s not looking good but we?ll see what happens.

Broadway

All Star
“Playing together” might get you wins at your neighborhood gym, but at the NBA level you need talent, which the Knicks don’t have. Let me save you the suspense of our next “lottery” pick. “With their first pick in the 2018 NBA draft the your New York Knicks pick: Dzanan Musu SF Bosnia.” Dolan will sell tickets to NYC Bosnian contingent while the rest of us wonder why we picked another European project who isn’t NBA ready and whose name we cannot even pronounce

Foreign Prospect as in someone like Doncic(if we should be so fortunate) he'll probably make you eat your words. We could play it safe and get a wing guy like Bridges(Mich St)...who supposedly we like.

OKC has plenty talent and they are 2gms from being in the lottery with the Knicks...same as Pistons and Hornets too

jimkcchief88

All Star
Foreign Prospect as in someone like Doncic(if we should be so fortunate) he'll probably make you eat your words. We could play it safe and get a wing guy like Bridges(Mich St)...who supposedly we like.

OKC has plenty talent and they are 2gms from being in the lottery with the Knicks...same as Pistons and Hornets too

Dude OKC is the 7th seed in the west and that?s a nightmare for a two seed that would draw that team wtf are you talking about??? Doncic will be gone be the time we pick. Our best hope is Micheal Porter JR will fall to us because he is refusing to play for Mizzou even though he has been medically cleared.

Broadway

All Star
Dude OKC is the 7th seed in the west and that’s a nightmare for a two seed that would draw that team wtf are you talking about??? Doncic will be gone be the time we pick. Our best hope is Micheal Porter JR will fall to us because he is refusing to play for Mizzou even though he has been medically cleared.

They are 7-9 since All-Star break and 2gms from being a 9th seed and missing it entirely!

They are not a lock with a charging Jazz team and game Nuggets. I'm referring to their respective TALENT and hella shaky playoff position

Broadway

All Star
Dude OKC is the 7th seed in the west and that’s a nightmare for a two seed that would draw that team wtf are you talking about??? Doncic will be gone be the time we pick. Our best hope is Micheal Porter JR will fall to us because he is refusing to play for Mizzou even though he has been medically cleared.

He's not out of reach if we move up THAT'S THE FRICK FRACKEN POINT!!! We need that talent and he's within reach over some meaningless game 73 and 75 win you're boo-hooin over

Broadway

All Star
Amen! What point would it be for NYK to ramble off wins at this point, and finish with a 12-5 run? I guess this is why national types scuff at NY teams rebuilding bc fans just refuse to accept reality. Especially in NBA, where the only way out of doldrums is to secure elite talent in the draft. Better draft position... better the odds.

Based on trends last 10 games, NYK have a glimmer of hope to catch these 4 teams: CHI, ATL, DAL, and SAC.

With 17 games remaining, and with NYK having 3-4 wins more than the 8 teams ahead of them in the tank chase... odds aren?t great the Knicks budge much from their 9th position.

However, a 0-17 or 2-15 stretch might propel them past 1/4 aforementioned teams. Is it possible that leap up to 5? Well, all we need is for Bulls, Hawks, Mavs and Kings to go 5-12 or 6-11 while we just pile up the Ls.

It?s not looking good but we?ll see what happens.

Lottery Race 9 and above

9 ~ Knicks - Mavs, Bulls, Magic

8 ~ Bulls - Grizz(2), Hawks, Knicks, Magic, Nets(2)

7 ~ Kings - Magic, Hawks, Mavs, Suns, Grizz

6 ~ Magic - Kings, Suns, Nets, Bulls, Hawks, Knicks, Mavs

5 ~ Mavs - Grizz, Knicks, Nets, Kings, Magic, Suns

4 ~ Nets - Mavs, Grizz, Magic, Bulls(2)

3 ~ Hawks - Bulls, Kings, Magic

2 ~ Suns - Magic, Kings, Mavs

1 ~ Grizz - Bulls(2), Mavs, Nets, Kings

11 of our remaining 17gms are against playoff teams, so yeah we're definitely moving up the question is how high

Kiyaman

Legend
Blazers 20-33 from beyond the arc, team on the rise. Knicks are pathetic without Porzingis, B is right Perry is going to offer that extension just off of how bad they look w/o him. Another possibility is a trade, I wonder if the Bulls would do a Markkanen plus their first for KP, Knicks fans would go ape but do you want to give a guy a 157M contract coming off of ACL surgery.

I wanted to trade KP last year in the 2017 draft .. after 3 seasons in the NBA TIRED-KP are still clueless at both center n PF position however .. Dolan will personally give TIRED-KP a 157M contract (to be a part of the future TANKING Knicks) !!!

Damian Lillard MVP performance in the back to back games against Lakers then Knicks had me recall his outstanding performance in 2012-13 at the PG position to win the ROY award.

The Knicks players are getting tired of being coached to lose every game ....
Tim Hardaway is not a starter nor SF!
Lance Thomas is not a starter nor PF!
Knits is a young combo guard not a starter!
Newly acquired Mudiay should start in the backcourt alongside Jack leading the point.
A bench frontline of Quinn Hicks n Troy should be working out on offense/defense in the same lineup the remainder of the season.

mafra

Legend
Carter, Sexton, Knox, and my personal favorite Mikal Bridges, should all be available at 9...

I think it?ll be like last year, when we had our choice of Monk, Mitchell, DSJ and Knits. We will have a block of prospects worthy of lottery selection... it?s just a matter of picking the right guy.

But, if we can get Sexton or Mikal Bridges at 9 then we found a gem.

Kiyaman

Legend
Carter, Sexton, Knox, and my personal favorite Mikal Bridges, should all be available at 9...

I think it?ll be like last year, when we had our choice of Monk, Mitchell, DSJ and Knits. We will have a block of prospects worthy of lottery selection... it?s just a matter of picking the right guy.

But, if we can get Sexton or Mikal Bridges at 9 then we found a gem.

What do we need ???

mafra

Legend
Bridges a KL clone. Almost historically great defender in college... a true 3-$-D type... Incredibly efficient on offense.... I think we have a shot to grab him at 9.

Bridges and Knits would be ideal fit to surround KP with, if both reach their supposed potential.