Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Milwaukee Bucks 8:00 3/9/2018 [Game #66]

tiger0330

Legend
He's definitely made this team, If I were the Knicks I'd offer the contract and lock him up. Give him like a 2yr $5mil/yr deal. All guaranteed I doubt he turns it down
If Perry lets him get away like Holiday there is no hope for the Knicks. You want to get more athletic you sign the guy.

tiger0330

Legend
Another L but 2 bright spots Troy Williams and Mudiay snapping out of that 3 game slump in the second half. Tim had a nice game as well. Nits another meh game, Sterling Brown who was a 46th pick in the draft is having a way better year, he's 23 but it shows how long you might have to wait until Nits or Mudiay becomes an NBA player.

tiger0330

Legend
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 20

Broadway

All Star
Another L but 2 bright spots Troy Williams and Mudiay snapping out of that 3 game slump in the second half. Tim had a nice game as well. Nits another meh game, Sterling Brown who was a 46th pick in the draft is having a way better year, he's 23 but it shows how long you might have to wait until Nits or Mudiay becomes an NBA player.

I have no idea why Knits decided to fall into the background tonight. I had to search and find him on the court several times...even after I had already spotted him, he was so non existent. Very frustrating!

Last edited:

jimkcchief88

All Star
I have no idea why Knits decided to fall into the background tonight. I had to search and find him on the court several times...even after I had already spotted him, he was so non existent. Very frustrating!

That?s your lottery pick general-tank: 33 minutes 3 points 2 boards 2 assists NO STEALS NO BLOCKSšŸ˜³ I can be in Mil-town for a game within an hour but I ain?t wasting any $$$ to see our G-league team.

paris401

Starter
Thatā€™s your lottery pick general-tank: 33 minutes 3 points 2 boards 2 assists NO STEALS NO BLOCKS�� I can be in Mil-town for a game within an hour but I ainā€™t wasting any $$$ to see our G-league team.

take the 'turkish-delight' off the team, and they mite not even be competitive in the G-league... this team really blows...

as to 'Mud'... why did denver give up on him, and give him to us for a slice and a medium coke... maybe because he had hit his peak, and its all down hill from here...

jimkcchief88

All Star
take the 'turkish-delight' off the team, and they mite not even be competitive in the G-league... this team really blows...

as to 'Mud'... why did denver give up on him, and give him to us for a slice and a medium coke... maybe because he had hit his peak, and its all down hill from here...

I?m still holding out some hope for Mudiay to figure it out. Here is the thing: he?s only 22. I caught a small part of the Milwaukee home broadcast on the radio last night. They mentioned that fact while Mudiay had some good minutes in the 3rd quarter. They said that a byproduct in today?s NBA that you are considered a bust at 22 years old. In the old days Mudiay news would be in the upcoming draft thread. Larry Brown was very high on Mudiay coming out of high school , but Mudiay obviously needed to coached up. Mudiay?s ?professional? career in China and in the NBA actually hurt his overall game. The dollars and cents have changed things. Pay the players on the college level so they can benefit from the coaching and have some incentive to stay in school.

Kiyaman

Legend
Well .. we sure could use a developing headcoach to coach the Knicks in the remaining games .. our starter-unit players played in all 4 quarters of the game to give us 12 assist in the game. And 3 of the Knicks bench players combine to give us 12 assist for the Game.
It's not hard to mention throughout thos season that Tim Hardaway Jr are not a starter in the NBA at the SF position. Tim has no knowledge of being a G/F at any capacity of the game.
We all know Lance Thomas overall-performance are best as a 8 to 12 minute per game defender in the 2nd half of a game to defend opponents scoring wing players. Lance is not a starter, nor is Lance a player u play in the first half of the game plus he is definitely not a PF or the player u use as a stretch 4.
There's no reason why Beasley should not be the Knicks starting SF the remainder of the season having Jack as the starter PG n Mudiay as the SG.
Burke n Knits n Troy n Hicks n Quinn should have their own unit lineup the remainder of the season.

Kiyaman

Legend
I?m still holding out some hope for Mudiay to figure it out. Here is the thing: he?s only 22. I caught a small part of the Milwaukee home broadcast on the radio last night. They mentioned that fact while Mudiay had some good minutes in the 3rd quarter. They said that a byproduct in today?s NBA that you are considered a bust at 22 years old. In the old days Mudiay news would be in the upcoming draft thread. Larry Brown was very high on Mudiay coming out of high school , but Mudiay obviously needed to coached up. Mudiay?s ?professional? career in China and in the NBA actually hurt his overall game. The dollars and cents have changed things. Pay the players on the college level so they can benefit from the coaching and have some incentive to stay in school.

Mudiay could use a better agent .. the past 4 yrs of Mudiay's proffesional career has been a waste of time from the days in China to being drafted to a poor developing system from a new 2nd season losing Denver Nuggets coaching-staff .. Mudiay's Knicks performance has shown little advancement from Mudiay's rookie season performance.

This upcoming offseason i expect Mudiay to take his professional career serious to spend the entire offseason working out with various professional players throughout the offseason to become more creative at the point.