Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Toronto Raptors 1:00 3/11/2018 [Game #67]

Raps are playing really well coming off beating the Rockets on Fri. Little or no chance beating them today. I mentioned Sterling Brown of the Bucks as an example of a guy that is playing in the NBA at 23 and it might take that long for Ntilikina or Mudiay to develop into an NBA player. TOR has Fred Vanvleet, went undrafted as a rookie and now is 24 and playing very well for them as their backup PG.

Lets go Knicks.

Veteran

Not a bad start so far, although looks like the Raptors haven't got into the game yet

Kanter out with back spasms.

Veteran

Raptors have a legit shot to come out the East. Their bench is vastly improved and their Bigs are so skilled

12th man

I want to see Hicks n Quinn get more playingtime in a lineup together

Thanks for the game thread, Tiger! Iíve been busy all day and had no time to create it. Just got in time to catch the end of the second quarter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Originally Posted by rady
    Thanks for the game thread, Tiger! I’ve been busy all day and had no time to create it. Just got in time to catch the end of the second quarter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NP Rady, we've had a game thread for every game so far, didn't want to see the streak broken. I haven't seen much of the game either but the Raps are up 65-57 at the half.

Damn Kornet has 15pts and I said he wasn't an NBA player last game. Still he looks slow afoot and not physical for a 5.

12th man

Hardaway have to put more passing down low in his game plan .. nice dime to Quinn .... I still would rather have a lineup of Quinn Hicks Beasley Knits Mudiay

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Damn Kornet has 15pts and I said he wasn't an NBA player last game. Still he looks slow afoot and not physical for a 5.

He can't defend at all right now, but maybe with playing time he can improve
    Last edited by Broadway; Mar 11, 2018 at 13:53.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Hardaway have to put more passing down low in his game plan .. nice dime to Quinn .... I still would rather have a lineup of Quinn Hicks Beasley Knits Mudiay
    That transition 3 he took after we struggled on the other end to secure the rebound(I think Raps had like 5 possessions prior to) and then bricked it pissed me off so much. He's shown lots of bite not taking the Raptors intimidation but his decision making is so trash and he's extremely selfish on offense

12th man

Raptor's have a 13 point lead in the 3rd qtr without a point from Lowry all game .. Lowry scored his first pts in the game 6 min into the 3rd qtr. .. a good pass-first PG make sure are into the game.
    Mudiay just scored 9 straight pts for the Knicks to bring the Raptor's lead down to 9

Veteran

Nice to see Mudiay finally go on a mini 1-man run scored like 9 straight pts in various ways. Such an enigma. He's doing EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW and no question when he's on his game he's clearly our best Point Guard but when he's not...he doesn't even deserve to be on the court.

He's gotta fix his slow starts offensively but overall the rest of his game is coming along running our stuff and defense(team oriented play)

12th man

Originally Posted by Broadway
    That transition 3 he took after we struggled on the other end to secure the rebound(I think Raps had like 5 possessions prior to) and then bricked it pissed me off so much. He's shown lots of bite not taking the Raptors intimidation but his decision making is so trash and he's extremely selfish on offense
    Too selfish is right .. CJ blocks Tim shot run down the court n Derozan hits him with a pass to score .. Tim need to learn how to compliment teammates .. I wish we could trade Tim contract in the offseason .. impossible

Speaking of Williams whatever happened to Herb Williams a guy that looked to have lifetime employment with the Knicks. Haven't heard anything about him since the Knicks let him go.