Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Toronto Raptors 1:00 3/11/2018 [Game #67]

tiger0330

Legend
Raps are playing really well coming off beating the Rockets on Fri. Little or no chance beating them today. I mentioned Sterling Brown of the Bucks as an example of a guy that is playing in the NBA at 23 and it might take that long for Ntilikina or Mudiay to develop into an NBA player. TOR has Fred Vanvleet, went undrafted as a rookie and now is 24 and playing very well for them as their backup PG.

Lets go Knicks.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the game thread, Tiger! I?ve been busy all day and had no time to create it. Just got in time to catch the end of the second quarter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiger0330

Legend
Thanks for the game thread, Tiger! I’ve been busy all day and had no time to create it. Just got in time to catch the end of the second quarter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NP Rady, we've had a game thread for every game so far, didn't want to see the streak broken. I haven't seen much of the game either but the Raps are up 65-57 at the half.

tiger0330

Legend
Damn Kornet has 15pts and I said he wasn't an NBA player last game. Still he looks slow afoot and not physical for a 5.

Kiyaman

Legend
Hardaway have to put more passing down low in his game plan .. nice dime to Quinn .... I still would rather have a lineup of Quinn Hicks Beasley Knits Mudiay

Broadway

All Star
Hardaway have to put more passing down low in his game plan .. nice dime to Quinn .... I still would rather have a lineup of Quinn Hicks Beasley Knits Mudiay

That transition 3 he took after we struggled on the other end to secure the rebound(I think Raps had like 5 possessions prior to) and then bricked it pissed me off so much. He's shown lots of bite not taking the Raptors intimidation but his decision making is so trash and he's extremely selfish on offense

Kiyaman

Legend
Raptor's have a 13 point lead in the 3rd qtr without a point from Lowry all game .. Lowry scored his first pts in the game 6 min into the 3rd qtr. .. a good pass-first PG make sure are into the game.
Mudiay just scored 9 straight pts for the Knicks to bring the Raptor's lead down to 9

Broadway

All Star
Nice to see Mudiay finally go on a mini 1-man run scored like 9 straight pts in various ways. Such an enigma. He's doing EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW and no question when he's on his game he's clearly our best Point Guard but when he's not...he doesn't even deserve to be on the court.

He's gotta fix his slow starts offensively but overall the rest of his game is coming along running our stuff and defense(team oriented play)

Kiyaman

Legend
That transition 3 he took after we struggled on the other end to secure the rebound(I think Raps had like 5 possessions prior to) and then bricked it pissed me off so much. He's shown lots of bite not taking the Raptors intimidation but his decision making is so trash and he's extremely selfish on offense

Too selfish is right .. CJ blocks Tim shot run down the court n Derozan hits him with a pass to score .. Tim need to learn how to compliment teammates .. I wish we could trade Tim contract in the offseason .. impossible

tiger0330

Legend
Speaking of Williams whatever happened to Herb Williams a guy that looked to have lifetime employment with the Knicks. Haven't heard anything about him since the Knicks let him go.

Kiyaman

Legend
Raptor's bench players pushed the lead up to 24 pts in the 4th qtr. .. Hornacek has to be leading all the coaches in the top 3 losing TANKING coaches in the league the past two seasons

tiger0330

Legend
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 11