Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Lets name names Kanter is never going out to the perimeter to defend anyone. Beas is a "lazy" defender, Mudiay does not look like an active defender. Anyone else?
    It could be all 3 but he did provide a clue and stated “all year”...I believe he’s talking about THJR, Knits, Beasley

Veteran

Originally Posted by Broadway
    It could be all 3 but he did provide a clue and stated “all year”...I believe he’s talking about THJR, Knits, Beasley
    Or Courtney Lee could just be full of ****. The guy gets demoted from the starting lineup, then goes to the press after the one game where he comes off the bench to trash talk his teammates? Next game, voila, back in the starting lineup. Ah, the magic of sabotaging your younger teammates publicly.

Veteran

Originally Posted by htr10
    Or Courtney Lee could just be full of ****. The guy gets demoted from the starting lineup, then goes to the press after the one game where he comes off the bench to trash talk his teammates? Next game, voila, back in the starting lineup. Ah, the magic of sabotaging your younger teammates publicly.
    Thank you. CLEE is awful. Shoots bricks, can’t comb his knappy hair, and throws his teammates under the bus??? That’s a trifecta if you ask me. And Melo was a “cancer” ???um um um