Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    12th man

Mudiay out with an ankle sprain, Horn puts Nits in to replace him.

12th man

THJ 14pts in the last 4 mins. 22 overall.

Knicks up 20 now... Timmy with a minor explosion. Still, bad job by this team.

We win bc Lee, Kanter and Beasley played tonight.... why? Chances are both arenít here next year.... So, if like what happened in the Steph Curry draft occurs... and we miss out on our guy bc Bulls take him at 8... shame on us.

Bulls understand the most important thing they can do now for their org is to position themselves in the lottery.... like it or not, these are the rules and teams are playing by them...

CHI shows us how to tank... simply bench everyone and anyone resembling an NBA player.

What are we doing? Weíre playing our vets and all our guys... great. And just like most years, weíll win enough games to push us out of contention for this draftís best players.

Good to see Knits getting less minutes than Hicks. Makes sense.

12th man

Quinn with some sweet dimes, said we don't have a PG that can pass like him.

Hardaway with 30 minutes playing time (thru 3 quarters)... Dotson with 0. Somebody explain to Horn how to tank.

Bulls making a little run, down by 12 with about 6 to go. Bridges, from VILL, might be the prize for the lucky loser.

12th man

Quinn hammers Blakeney on his drive, pretty sure thats a 2 after they review it.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Quinn hammers Blakeney on his drive, pretty sure thats a 2 after they review it.
    Nope flagrant ONE.

Veteran

Chicago barely put a team out there tonight. Even if we gave the bulk of our minutes to the end of our bench, I think Chicago would have still found a way to force the loss.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Knicks up 20 now... Timmy with a minor explosion. Still, bad job by this team.

We win bc Lee, Kanter and Beasley played tonight.... why? Chances are both aren’t here next year.... So, if like what happened in the Steph Curry draft occurs... and we miss out on our guy bc Bulls take him at 8... shame on us.

Bulls understand the most important thing they can do now for their org is to position themselves in the lottery.... like it or not, these are the rules and teams are playing by them...

CHI shows us how to tank... simply bench everyone and anyone resembling an NBA player.

What are we doing? We’re playing our vets and all our guys... great. And just like most years, we’ll win enough games to push us out of contention for this draft’s best players.
    I hear you but if we win every game from here with a starting backcourt of Trey and Nits we'll have done something. Mudiay sprained an ankle, if I was Horn I'd rest him the remainder of the season.

I hear you but if we win every game from here with a starting backcourt of Trey and Nits we'll have done something. Mudiay sprained an ankle, if I was Horn I'd rest him the remainder of the season.
    I got no problem with that. Knits, Dotson, Williams, Hicks, and Kornet should be the starting 5.... Burke and Mudiay and KOQ and LT off the bench. If we win games giving the kids the bulk of the minutes... cool!

I just canít stomach winning these meaningless games playing Kanter, Lee and Beasley 20 minutes and Timmy 30.

It just shows how this team is run poorly. Every other bad team is fighting for their lottery spot. Bulls have benched kids, and yet we play vets? Makes no sense.

Again, weíve been winning 28 games every season and this does nothing.... winning 23 games puts you in the hunt. Winning 28 playing vets costs us Westbrook and Curry a decade ago... it cost us KAT a few seasons ago... How costly will 3-5 meaningless wins in March be come draft? Stay tuned.

Either way, It just bothers me our front office isnít committed to improving their roster. You cant claim youíre doing your job when you donít do everything within the rules to imprOve

Veteran

Iím way behind on my dvr but Kornet took a vicious facial oh wee. Looks like the Knicks are gonna with this one but boy this is ugly hoops. Who is this Hicks??? I know tank fans are disappointed, but anytime the Knicks beat the Bulls itís a great day. I think the NBA should punish tanking teams by making them sell all merchandise and concessions half price. You shouldnít have to pay full price for anything to see hoops this bad. Itís an abomination really. The NCAA tournament games are much more entertaining and the skill level is about the same.

Veteran

KOQ owed Blackeney one from the first half. One thing I can say is some of those kids played really hard. They should because their NBA lives depend on it.

12th man

Attached Images Attached Images