Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Y’know things have gotten bad when Tig doesn’t even see the point of posting the box score in the game thread anymore.

Among our currently healthy players, I continue to really like Enes Kanter and Trey Burke and not much else about our team. Guys like Ntilikina and Dotson need to be re-assessed in year 2 under a better coaching staff.
    Hate to say it but I caught the TOR/Cavs game instead of the Knicks game. Cavs looked good coming back after being down double digits to beat the Raps last night. They may be in playoff mode with KLove back in the lineup. Lot of talk about this is the best bball Lebron has played in his entire career and he does look awesome, the Cavs may ride him into the NBA finals again he looks that good. Looks like a Raps/Cavs EC finals to me. Raps have a shot with that second unit, Casey really trusts that group playing them against the Cavs starters for much of the game.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    I'm still wondering how a HOF coach Pjax could put together one of the top 3 worst coaching-staff in the past 4 seasons in the NBA .... a 17 win season .. a 32 win season .. then a 31 win season .. and now in the 4th season we have a 26-46 record with 10 games remaining in the season.
    Head coach Hornacek has DNP the Knicks most reliable PG Jack the past 3 weeks when PG Jack should be on the court mentoring Frank Knits and Mudiay in a lineup.
    Our SG CLee and SG Tim's poor-poor effort performance the past 4 weeks needed to be the ones DNP the past 3 weeks so PG Jack and PG Burke could have lead the point in the rotation having Mudiay n Frank at the SG position to keep ball movement on offense n putting pressure on the passing lane on defense.
    All season we needed Beasley as our wing SF on offense to score on the perimeter plus drive through the lane for layups .. it's nice to have a 2 way hustling wing SF Troy Williams come off the bench to pick up the slack at SF to help bring energy off the bench to co-exist in a bench lineup having Frank Burke Hinks and Quinn.
    While having a starter lineup of Jack Mudiay Beasley Kornet and Kanter.

So far the Knicks signing of CLee and Tim Hardaway Jr are worst than the signing of MIA Noah !!!
    Look how bad Charlotte has been with HOF/GOAT Micheal Jordan as owner. The skills don’t translate. Phil just had to manage egos in CHI/LA. Phil never had to build a team and select a coach. Fail-Jackson merely rode the coatails of some of the greatest players of all-time in MJ,Scotty,Kobe,Shaq... Now you know why Fail-Jax and Jerry Krause didn’t get along. Organizations win championships is what Kraus said and he was right. Take my STL Cardinals. That’s a championship organization. Never in my lifetime have they “tanked” away 4-5 years like the Cubs/Astros to win championships and we got 11 of them. The flip side is my KC Chiefs that haven’t won since 1970 like the Knicks. We just dumped an all-pro CB because he didn’t stand for the national anthem and he was a “cancer.” Sound familiar????

Yeah, I couldn’t believe they dealt Marcus Peters. Fortunately for KC, they have a solid brain trust who’re drafting gems in the early rounds. And Pat Mahomes looks legit.

Cardinals and Yanks both rebuilt on the fly, while competing every season. They are the role models for how it should be done.

Knicks are just horrible bc Dolan creates a toxic environment at MSG. It’s sad!

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    I'm still wondering how a HOF coach Pjax could put together one of the top 3 worst coaching-staff in the past 4 seasons in the NBA
    HOF means 'dick' a HOF coach does not mean a great GM, just as a HOF player (MJ) does not equate to a great owner... how the hell does MJ pick that Caucasian Adam morrison from gonzaga , or kwame brown...

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Hate to say it but I caught the TOR/Cavs game instead of the Knicks game. Cavs looked good coming back after being down double digits to beat the Raps last night. They may be in playoff mode with KLove back in the lineup. Lot of talk about this is the best bball Lebron has played in his entire career and he does look awesome, the Cavs may ride him into the NBA finals again he looks that good. Looks like a Raps/Cavs EC finals to me. Raps have a shot with that second unit, Casey really trusts that group playing them against the Cavs starters for much of the game.
    I watched all of 2nd half of the TOR/Cavs game .. Great 2nd half come back by Cavs after a halftime score 79-64 ..
    Love gives a healthy Cavs team the winning performance to make it to the ECF ....
    The Raptor's 2nd unit bench has the energy hustle n depth to win a 7 game series in the ECF