Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Charlotte Hornets 7:00 3/26/2018 [Game #75]

tiger0330

Legend
Still and outside shot to move up in the draft but I'm OK with staying where we are if we can win some games with a backcourt of Trey/Nits/Mudiay.

Mudiay is out sick tonight.

Does Nits look like one of the longest guys on the floor or what defending Gortat. Needs to be a post-up guard with size like that or a 3pt sniper but that length should make him an excellent defender.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
That was pretty funny, Horn let's THJ draw up a play and the Knicks score on it, they must have run it because THJ is happy as hell on the bench.

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks lose but what a game by Trey. Career high 42 pts by him, Mudiay wasn't available tonight so he couldn't start, Horn would be crazy not to start Trey for the remaining games after tonight.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 11

mafra

Legend
Lee played 30 minutes and had 1 rebound, 2 points (zero assists, steals, blocks). Pray tell, what exactly was he doing for those minutes he was on the court?

While the jury is still out on Knits... Bc he could still be a bust, he may just be a role player or he?ll prove eventually to be a legit starting guard in the Association...

But NYK stumbled upon something with Burke... most fascinating aspect of offseason is the development (or lack thereof) of Knits, Burke and Mudiay this summer...

jimkcchief88

All Star
Sounds like this one a fun one to watch at least...trey Burke had a career night...looks like a keeper if that?s ok with team-tank...maybe team tank will let us the rest of us fans know when it?s ok for the rest of us to root for wins again or if ?I?m not a real fan? of I don?t root for the Knicks to go 0-82 in 2018-19 season:(

jimkcchief88

All Star
Lee played 30 minutes and had 1 rebound, 2 points (zero assists, steals, blocks). Pray tell, what exactly was he doing for those minutes he was on the court?

While the jury is still out on Knits... Bc he could still be a bust, he may just be a role player or he?ll prove eventually to be a legit starting guard in the Association...

But NYK stumbled upon something with Burke... most fascinating aspect of offseason is the development (or lack thereof) of Knits, Burke and Mudiay this summer...

CLEE is worthless more of that Pjax bulljive that set this franchise back at least 5 years...

tiger0330

Legend
Sounds like this one a fun one to watch at least...trey Burke had a career night...looks like a keeper if that’s ok with team-tank...maybe team tank will let us the rest of us fans know when it’s ok for the rest of us to root for wins again or if “I’m not a real fan” of I don’t root for the Knicks to go 0-82 in 2018-19 season:(
No fun watching the Knicks tank, looks like we lost htr10 for the rest of the season that's what happens to your fandom when you're out of the playoffs even your diehard fans don't care anymore.

jimkcchief88

All Star
No fun watching the Knicks tank, looks like we lost htr10 for the rest of the season that's what happens to your fandom when you're out of the playoffs even your diehard fans don't care anymore.

+1 agreed. Reason #2 why I think tanking is stupid: your team becomes irrelevant even to your own fan base. NYC has two baseball teams to follow, not just 1. Opening day is this weekend. OBjr is getting more buzz in the Post than the Knicks. Pitiful:( I know ?Broadway? is gonna post a bunch of BS 50 million reasons why I?m wrong because he thinks overposting makes him look smart. But this is not a hive mind here, it?s a discussion board and we are allowed to have different opinions on Chief.