Game thread: New York Knicks vs Orlando Magic 7:30 4/3/2018 [Game #78]

jimkcchief88

All Star
The Knicks signing THJ were stupid is what stupid does move .. and the contract was insane !!!

Lol yup doubled down on drafting Timjr by bringing him back on a bad contact. That was window dressing to make it look like we put competitive team on the court, not a tank team. The sad part is if Timjr has half the drive of TimSr, he would be a perennial all-star. TimSr was a monster that famously boasted ?I got skills? and backed it up nightly on the court. Timjr has more size and is playing in an offensive friendlier NBA, but disappears on the court most nights. I was surprised to learn Timjr is having a ?career year? averaging 17.5 points per game. That is 5 points above his paltry career average of 12 points per game. Might as well get used to Timjr in a Knicks uniform with three years left on his contract:(

jimkcchief88

All Star
KP era in NY will be torpedoed if we fail this draft. As it is, selecting Frank over Mitchell may be too much to overcome....

This is why you work a guy out, bring him in vs other prospects and see how he competes... I?ll reserve judgement until next Spring, but Knits looks nothing more than a bench rotation defensive guard. And, mostly I think this bc of his passive character... Shump is probably his ceiling.

Knicks need to strike it big this draft, and hit with both lottery and second rounder...
If not, time to trade KP and start over.

Anyway, I have no faith in Dolan, Mills, Houston, Perry and I would bet a lot of money we don?t make it to a conference finals until 2030s...

On the money post here