Game thread: New York Knicks vs Cleveland Cavaliers 8:00 4/11/2018 [Game #82]

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game-Thread Tiger .... Philly win tonite may put them into the ECF avoiding the the Cavs and Raptors until the ECF.

Knicks starters tonite .. Knits Trey Beasley Lance Quinn ..
Horn's small-ball coaching system has to be the pits.
I would have started Hicks instead of Lance.

tiger0330

Legend
Blowout in PHI. Looks like the 3rd seed for PHI, 16 game win streak w/o Embiid. They asked them what if they had Embiid and they all replied they would be scary. Could this be the wildcard EC finals team?

Tight game in MN for the last spot in the WC.

Kiyaman

Legend
Blowout in PHI. Looks like the 3rd seed for PHI, 16 game win streak w/o Embiid. They asked them what if they had Embiid and they all replied they would be scary. Could this be the wildcard EC finals team?

Tight game in MN for the last spot in the WC.

I would like to see the Denver Nuggets make the playoffs instead of Minny.
The Knicks players are playing to win in the 2nd qtr. 43-30 Knicks lead 4 min before halftime

tiger0330

Legend
Target Center sold out 62-54 Twolves at the half. KAT has 3 fouls but 16 pts, got to stay in the game against Jokic. Rooting for them to break that 13 year playoff drought, Wiggins is overrated and overpaid I'd make him available if I were Thibs, he's been complaining about being the 3rd wheel on that team and I'd accommodate him by trading him.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
They got Taj on Nokic to protect KAT and his 3 fouls but Jokic just buried 2 3s against him and another 3 against KAT after Taj goes to the bench. 78-77 Wolves.

Kiyaman

Legend
They got Taj on Nokic to protect KAT and his 3 fouls but Jokic just buried 2 3s against him and another 3 against KAT after Taj goes to the bench. 78-77 Wolves.

Denver has more depth than Minny ....
Some one whispered the Philly/Bucks score to Lebron, and he havnt got back on the court .. Look like a Knicks WIN to end the LOTTERY tie.