Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran

Iím glad the T-Wolves made it instead of Denver. I used to like Denver and their uniforms back in the Alex English days. I moved to Denver and saw KKK rallies on the steps of the Capital building and the cityís treatment of Chris Jackson( mac-moud-Rauf)sp? I root against all of Denverís teams. Plus all you guys act like we got screwed by Denver in the Melo trade. Not. We gave up nothing and got an all-star in his prime(Melo). So screw Denver ha and congrats to Jimmy, KAT, and Thibbs.

Veteran

And haha team-tank. Thatís what you get for rooting for your own team to lose forgetting the spirit competition. Nobody should want to lose anything especially a basketball game. Just get the best player you can the spot you get. Itís a ďlotteryď people. Maybe Adam Silver will rig it for us like was done for Chicago(D Rose). Otherwise ROY Donavan Mitchell overrules all over posting arguments(Broadway).

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    I’m glad the T-Wolves made it instead of Denver. I used to like Denver and their uniforms back in the Alex English days. I moved to Denver and saw KKK rallies on the steps of the Capital building and the city’s treatment of Chris Jackson( mac-moud-Rauf)sp? I root against all of Denver’s teams. Plus all you guys act like we got screwed by Denver in the Melo trade. Not. We gave up nothing and got an all-star in his prime(Melo). So screw Denver ha and congrats to Jimmy, KAT, and Thibbs.
    You are so right .. there are a lot of states in the USA where Black Folks are showed daily they are not wanted by the so-call people government in those states.

However we were SCREWED in the Melo trade deal in 2011, because the best part of the Melo trade were the Knicks receiving HOF PG (Last Shot) Chauncey Billups who should have retired as a Knicks.
    The Knicks were in dire need of Billups locker-room and court team-Leadership to keep ball-Hogging Iso-Melo at bay.

12th man

Who will the Cavs - Lebron select at the 8th pick in the 2018 draft?
    9 out of 10 Lebron will select a high scoring athletic PG .. Villanova Brunson!

The Knicks need a young athletic PF or SF out of the 2018 draft.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    Who will the Cavs - Lebron select at the 8th pick in the 2018 draft?
    9 out of 10 Lebron will select a high scoring athletic PG .. Villanova Brunson!

The Knicks need a young athletic PF or SF out of the 2018 draft.
    Kevin Knox from Kentucky should be sitting there for us. I donít think Mike Porterjr will fall that far. But if Knicks stay true to form it will be another Euro-project whose name none of us can pronounce

Veteran

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/dzanan-musa

My $$$$ is here our Knicks love overdrafting Euro-projects