2018 NBA Playoffs

tiger0330

Legend
...snore...wake me up when the NBA is competitive again.
Some guy reported LeBron is willing to go to the Warriors if they can open up a max cap space for him. Curry, KT, KD and LBJ, that would a disaster for the NBA, I might even give up bball like I did baseball if the Warriors were able to sign Lebron. That rumor says to me he's serious about leaving and we're in for the Decision part 2.

Kiyaman

Legend
Some guy reported LeBron is willing to go to the Warriors if they can open up a max cap space for him. Curry, KT, KD and LBJ, that would a disaster for the NBA, I might even give up bball like I did baseball if the Warriors were able to sign Lebron. That rumor says to me he's serious about leaving and we're in for the Decision part 2.

If Lebron leave Cleveland it will be to go to an organized young -gunning team (Philly) to challenge Warriors and the new Boston Celtricks Dynasty.

FINALS .... Game-3
Warriors 110 - Cavs 102 .. Warriors lead series 3-0
IGGY's Defense is back into the Warriors rotation !!!
Durant had a double-double night 43 points, 13 rebounds, 7 Dimes, and the game MVP win!
Lebron had a triple-double night 33 points, 10 rebounds, 11 Dimes, and a 3rd straight loss game.
The Cavs can call it SWEEP on Friday night in Cleveland to start their vacation on Saturday morning.

tiger0330

Legend
If Lebron leave Cleveland it will be to go to an organized young -gunning team (Philly) to challenge Warriors and the new Boston Celtricks Dynasty.

FINALS .... Game-3
Warriors 110 - Cavs 102 .. Warriors lead series 3-0
IGGY's Defense is back into the Warriors rotation !!!
Durant had a double-double night 43 points, 13 rebounds, 7 Dimes, and the game MVP win!
Lebron had a triple-double night 33 points, 10 rebounds, 11 Dimes, and a 3rd straight loss game.
The Cavs can call it SWEEP on Friday night in Cleveland to start their vacation on Saturday morning.
Cavs are the oldest team in the NBA so PHI makes sense and they have cap flexibility other teams don't. Might have to let Redick go to sign him but so what. Pretty sure he would love to go to Houston to play with CP3 and Harden but they won't have cap space if they keep that core group of guys, Morey is good but not that good, he couldn't trade Ryno to get Melo and he'll have the same problem trying to sign Lebron. LA would be a possibility if they can sign PG also.

I don?t think it matters where Lebron goes. Maybe if Lebron goes to Houston, they could beat GS.

I don?t think it?s going to happen, but I?d love to see KD grow a pair and leave GS. Alternatively, I?d love to see KT leave after next season or Green leave after 2 seasons from now. Just anything to possibly risk GS winning it all for the next 3 to 4 seasons.

mafra

Legend
I don?t think it matters where Lebron goes. Maybe if Lebron goes to Houston, they could beat GS.

I don?t think it?s going to happen, but I?d love to see KD grow a pair and leave GS. Alternatively, I?d love to see KT leave after next season or Green leave after 2 seasons from now. Just anything to possibly risk GS winning it all for the next 3 to 4 seasons.

Let?s not get carried away; HOU probably beats GSW if Paul doesn?t hurt his hammy. And, if not for a terrible coach in Liu, some awful officiating, and pathetic play from Korver and Hill, even CLE (as ?weak? and inexperienced as their roster is) is a butt hair?s breadth away from leading 2-1 in this series).

Perhaps this is bc of a lack of focus from Warriors... still, AI, Livingston, and their bigs are in their last legs...

If LeBron goes to HOU, Warriors have no chance. Heck, Warriors probably lose to BOS next year or PHI (if LJ goes there).

Let?s not get carried away; HOU probably beats GSW if Paul doesn?t hurt his hammy. And, if not for a terrible coach in Liu, some awful officiating, and pathetic play from Korver and Hill, even CLE (as ?weak? and inexperienced as their roster is) is a butt hair?s breadth away from leading 2-1 in this series).

Perhaps this is bc of a lack of focus from Warriors... still, AI, Livingston, and their bigs are in their last legs...

If LeBron goes to HOU, Warriors have no chance. Heck, Warriors probably lose to BOS next year or PHI (if LJ goes there).

I hope you?re right because I?m already bored with GS in the KD era.

Kiyaman

Legend

Later for Houston Rockets .. CP3 will always get injured in the middle of a playoff series ?. next season Boston having a healthy (Kyrie/Hayward/Smart/Horford/Brown/and Tatum) when the playoff arrive will stop GS Warriors from getting another championship. Unless Lebron's offseason DECISION is signing with Philly !!!

mafra

Legend
I hope you?re right because I?m already bored with GS in the KD era.

Then again... they could sign the next big fish (somehow finding even more money) and just win another 3 titles.

Still, I think they just made LeBron go create another mega team.... and BOS is close to that next year too.

Kiyaman

Legend
Just read that Anderson might cost the ROX 80M in salary and luxury tax next season. He's got 2 years left and the Rox can't trade him ouch. Knicks made the right move not giving in to Melo and trading Ryno for him.

At first I was happy we didn't trade Melo to the Rockets for Anderson .. Butt if a few teams gets Kanter and Quinn camps to have both opt out in offseason for us to have a different starter/backup center next season .. making the Knicks organization new management into a JOKE to all 2018 Free-Agent players this offseason .. Knicks having a No-Show Noah too.
Truth be said .. Ryno Anderson defensive tactics n paint skills tandem with KP in a lineup for 3 straight seasons would've help improve KP skills at both center and PF to become the Knicks future star that WINS games. KP development the past 3 seasons on the Knicks has been off the wall crazy under Phil Jax and Mills/Perry, having 3 different head-coaches plus a different starter center each of the 3 seasons.

tiger0330

Legend
Thats tough to beat when you have 4 guys putting up numbers like that. This was as close as the Cavs are going to get to winning a game against them, now that everyone one is saying the Cavs have a chance, I bet they get blown out in the next 3 for a Warriors sweep. Lebron dragged this Cavs team to the finals is one thing but beating these Warrior's is impossible imo.
As I predicted a sweep. Cavs just weren't in the same league as the Dubs, 4 All Stars against one and this is what you get. Probably the worst finals in my memory, I would love to see Lebron stay in CLE remembering that letter he wrote when he left Miami to return home to Ohio but Lebron won't stay if he wants to join a super team to compete with the Warriors, this Cavs team is not that team. I'd love for him to go to HOU but he and CP3 are going to have to take big pay cuts for that to happen.

Kiyaman

Legend
FINALS Game-4
Win-Win-Win for the Cavs tonight !!!
One more Win for the Warriors to celebrate their 2017-18 Championship Season !!!

Warriors 108 - Cavs 85 .. The GS Warriors SWEEP Cavs in the FINALS 4-0
The Warriors outscored the Cavs in all 4 quarters of the game tonight to WIN another Championship !!!

First Quarter .. GS 34 - Cavs 25
Second Quarter .. GS 27 - Cavs 27
Haltime .. GS 61 - Cavs 52
Third Quarter .. GS 25 - Cavs 13
Forth Quarter .. GS 22 - Cavs 20
The GS Warriors WON the 2017-18 NBA Championship tonight .. that's 3 Championship season in the past 4 seasons !!!
The MVP Goes to .... Durant's Triple-Double performance tonite .. 20 points, 12 rebounds, and 10 Dimes !!!

mafra

Legend
Cavaliers star LeBron James played the last three games of the NBA Finals with a significant and "self-inflicted" right hand injury that he suffered following the team's Game 1 overtime loss.

Sources told ESPN that the injury was the result of James' punching a whiteboard in the locker room after that game. James was frustrated by the overturned offensive foul on the Golden State Warriors' Kevin Durant with less than a minute remaining in regulation, which was changed to a blocking foul on James following a replay review by the official, and not JR Smith's lack of recognition in the final seconds, sources said.

"I let the emotions get the best of me and pretty much played the last three games with a broken hand," James said following Friday's Game 4 loss to the Warriors.

James had two MRIs during the series and wore a soft cast when he wasn't practicing, playing or in view of the media, sources said, so as not to give the Warriors a competitive advantage. He iced the hand after games and used a tennis ball to strengthen his grip and try to push out the swelling on off days, sources said.

He appeared with a cast on during his news conference after Friday's game.

Broadway

All Star
Lebron is 3-6 in the Finals broke hands and all...that's what I know and he could never be MY GOAT. Glad he took another L

Don't get it twisted I hate nappy headed Durant too

Kiyaman

Legend
As I predicted a sweep. Cavs just weren't in the same league as the Dubs, 4 All Stars against one and this is what you get. Probably the worst finals in my memory, I would love to see Lebron stay in CLE remembering that letter he wrote when he left Miami to return home to Ohio but Lebron won't stay if he wants to join a super team to compete with the Warriors, this Cavs team is not that team. I'd love for him to go to HOU but he and CP3 are going to have to take big pay cuts for that to happen.

Good point .. the worst NBA FINALS were Olyjuwon's Houston Rockets sweep over Shaq/Penny Orlando Magic in 1991.

I have to give Lebron super-props for taking a team that were put together at the February deadline to the FINALS !!!
I did not believe the Lebron's Cavs were going to get pass the Toronto Raptors or the Boston Celtricks in a postseason series by having 2 months to prepare 4 new players to be a part of the Cavs postseason rotation, plus 2 of the players having no playoff experience.

Why are so many NBA fans comparing Lebron with Jordan ???
When Lebron are in a different type of class of NBA players than Jordan ....
Lebron's all-around performance are in the same type of class as Super-Star Coach/Players Magic Johnson and Larry Bird strong team-leadership - having the ability to perform at all 5 positions night after night to WIN Championships.

Mike Jordan were the best Winning all-around 2-Way Point-Forward (3-position) in the history of NBA basketball.
No NBA player has ever compared to Jordan's Championship winning performance as a Point-Forward.
No NBA player has ever compared to Wilt Chamberlain's Championship winning performance as a Center.
The same-way only 3 NBA players Magic/Bird/and Lebron's performed at all 5 position to Win Championships.

It makes me laugh when fans compare Ball-Hogging high-scorer Kobe Bryant's lack of defense in the Top-10 best players in NBA history. Kobe performance may be listed in the Top-50 best players in NBA history, but Kobe are far from being compared to any of the Top-10 players in NBA history. High scorer Durant joining a coach and teammates having championship rings will be passing Kobe in the history of the NBA Top-50 best players in the next two seasons.

mafra

Legend
Lebron is 3-6 in the Finals broke hands and all...that's what I know and he could never be MY GOAT. Glad he took another L

Yeah, LeBron is closer to West (number of Ls in Finals) than he is to MJ (Finals wins).

I mean, Russell and MJ were more dominant in their times...

jimkcchief88

All Star

Lol

Lol at Lebitch for going full STAT mode in the post-game presser. I was rooting for Lebron just because KD gets on my nerves being so damn good.

tiger0330

Legend
Forgot Casey win the Coaches COY award this year now watch him win the COY award. That's going to be a ridiculous award ceremony when they present it to him after getting fired if he wins.
Didn't watch it because I think this award show is as bad Trump's Apprentice or the reality TV show he has us watching now as POTUS. Casey wins COY and Dip wins MIP, Simmons ROY as I predicted in preseason. Congrats to The Beard for MVP.