2018 NBA Playoffs

tiger0330

Legend
Somehow as much as I pay Direct TV I don’t have NBA TV for the Jazz/Thunder. It looks like balanced scoring has OKC finally ahead in the 3rd. Any updates would be appreciated while I’m watching ROX/Wolves.
OKC big 3 took like 50 shots to make 45 points. Those guys have like 30 years experience between the 3 of them but the guy that shined was the rook DM, 28 pts 13 in the 4th to give the Jazz a come from behind win, humble kid as well when he gave credit to Favors for being a vacuum under the boards. He said all they wanted was to get one in OKC and they did that. He's been my guy all season and I still don't see how the Knicks could pass on this kid that grew up in our back yard.

jimkcchief88

All Star
OKC big 3 took like 50 shots to make 45 points. Those guys have like 30 years experience between the 3 of them but the guy that shined was the rook DM, 28 pts 13 in the 4th to give the Jazz a come from behind win, humble kid as well when he gave credit to Favors for being a vacuum under the boards. He said all they wanted was to get one in OKC and they did that. He's been my guy all season and I still don't see how the Knicks could pass on this kid that grew up in our back yard.

I was shocked when I saw the Final score, but offensive efficiency has been a problem for OKC all season. Didn?t know ROY DM was a NY kid:( Pjax set this franchise back at least a decade:(. And we are still looking for a PG:( um um um

Kiyaman

Legend
Jazz 102 - Thunders 95 .. Series Tied 1-1
Donovan Mitchell are making a consistent name for himself in the post season games
28 pts, 6 rbs, 2 dimes, 1 stl .. first game - 27 pts, 10 rbs, 3 dimes, 2 stl, 1 blk
Favors double-double & Gobert double-double fort hard to steal a win in OKC.
The OKC Big-3 shot 37% fg .........

Cavs 100 - Pacers 97 .. Series tied 1-1
Did Lebron comment on scoring 50 pts .. 46 pts and a win aint bad.
But this is no longer a first round series belonging to Lebron's Cavs.
After watching 2 games .. anyone series?

Rocks 102 - Wolves 82 .. Rocks lead series 2-0
The Wolves don't like being a 8th seeded team .. in the 2nd quarter the Rocks out-scored the Wolves by 20 pts (37-17) ..
Tonight the Wolves lost all their fight after being humiliated in the 2nd quarter.
During the 2nd half of the game it look like the Wolves players were carrying a white flag.
Hopefully, the Wolves will have more fight at home in the 3rd n 4th game.

tiger0330

Legend
I was shocked when I saw the Final score, but offensive efficiency has been a problem for OKC all season. Didn’t know ROY DM was a NY kid:( Pjax set this franchise back at least a decade:(. And we are still looking for a PG:( um um um
Not just a NY kid like being from Albany but from Elmsford which is literally 3 miles from the Knicks training facility and 20 miles from MSG.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Not just a NY kid like being from Albany but from Elmsford which is literally 3 miles from the Knicks training facility and 20 miles from MSG.

Right under Phil?s nose and he missed it scouting overseas...unforgivable...somewhere scout Jerry Krause is laughing at Fail-Jackson:?Organizations win Championships...?

tiger0330

Legend
DWade found the fountain of youth tonight but the Sixers were cold shooting the 3 tonight and they still almost came back to beat the Heat. South Beach has been a tough place for the Sixers, Embiid has complained the Sixers are babying him when they didn't allow him to play after being cleared. They don't play until Thu, my bet is Joel comes back for game 3.
He's playing, he's not playing. Looks like it was a smoke screen by the Sixers with this being a pivotal game to keep the home court. Of course he was going to play. Pretty cool mask, black and with plastic goggles, looks like Zorro and not an NBA player with a face fracture.

tiger0330

Legend
Embiid is a beast. Olynk grabs, holds, pushes Joel in the post but Joel manages to back him down and lay it up, doesn't count because they called a foul before the shot on Olynk but that's why he's better than KP. He can bully guys inside along with that jump shot, 3-4 from 3 tonight . KP is working with some guy who specializes in strength training, I hope he gets as strong as Joel.

tiger0330

Legend
Sixers outscore MIA 32-14 in the 4th. Blows out MIA 128-108 after a close game for 3 qtrs. Embiid 23 pts and I thought he was rusty which is scary.

Kiyaman

Legend
Philly 76ers 128 - Miami Heat 108 .. 76ers lead series 2-1
Embiid got his say to play in his first NBA playoff game .. showing fans he's the real-deal in playoffs, scoring 23 pts off of 5-11 fga, 7 rbs, 4 dimes, 1 st, 3 blk, and 4 Hard fouls. The Heat played some strong defense the first 3 quarters to change the lead several times, Winslow & Dragic put out a strong 2-way performance .. but the 4th quarter belong to Embiid+Philly's Possee out scoring the Heat 32-14 for the win.

N.O Pelicans 119 - Portland Blazers 102 .. Pelicans lead series 3-0 ...WOW!
Guess who's back in the playoffs? Postseason-Rondo!
The Pelicans Starters won the game in the first quarter outscoring Blazers 36-20, plus Pelicans held a 20 pt lead throughout each quarter for the win. The Blazers star-scoring backcourt Lillard & McCollum combined for 5 dimes, 12 turnovers, and 42 pts.

GSW 110 - Spurs 97 .. GSW lead series 3-0
The Spurs cant wait to go fishing !!!

tiger0330

Legend
Lue pulled Jeff Green out of the starting lineup after that egg he laid game 1, good move, can't afford to leave CLE down 2. LeBron said in the last post game the Cavs problem was their offense only scoring 80 pts so he took things into his own hands and scored the first 16 of the Cavs points. He goes to the bench and the Pacers go in a 9-2 run. Other guys need to help him.
LeBron has help tonight. 16 by Love. 13 by LeBron. 28 pts by the rest f the guys. Cavs up 57-40 at the half.

tiger0330

Legend
These Cavs can't shoot. You can't have your sniper Korver firing blanks along with playing mediocre D, Korver like Green laid an egg zero points this game. Cavs had a lot of wide open looks that they flat out missed. First round exit is in the cards unless they can start putting the ball in the basket.

Kiyaman

Legend
These Cavs can't shoot. You can't have your sniper Korver firing blanks along with playing mediocre D, Korver like Green laid an egg zero points this game. Cavs had a lot of wide open looks that they flat out missed. First round exit is in the cards unless they can start putting the ball in the basket.

Wow! The Cavs really cant shoot! All the Cavs had to do in the 2nd half of the game holding a 17 pt lead was show a lot of ball-movement to hit half of their jump-shots on the perimeter to finish the game having a win. But the Cavs cant shoot !!!

This is the postseason .. losing the game after having a 17 pt lead at half time .. doesn't deserve to win the series.

Kiyaman

Legend
Pacers 92 - Cavs 90 .. Pacers lead series 2-1
Who would have thought the Pacers would be a threat in a playoff series vs the Lebron-Cavs, after the Pacers traded their franchise player Paul George in the offseason? Well tonight, the Pacers put together a dynamic 2nd half defense to erase the Cavs 17 pt halftime lead for a Pacers win at home to put the Pacers up 2-1 in the series.

Wizards 122 - Raptors 102 .. Raptors lead series 2-1
Washington Wizards star PG- John Wall wanted this home win over Raptors by giving out 14 dimes and scoring 28 pts. The Raptors Lowry & DeRoz put up a well played game but the Wizards played on the next level for the win at home.

Bucks 116 - Celtics 92 .. Celtics lead series 2-1
The Milwaukie Bucks came out hungry to play winning ball in Milwaukie tonite.
The Bucks performed tonight like how fans expected them to play at the start of the series against a injured Celtics team without their star PG Kyrie and star 6th-man Smart. Bledsoe and Parker came out-side of the 2 game slump shell they been in to add a strong 2-way performance tonight.
Bucks coach Prunty finally gave some postseason playing-time to PG- Dellavedova and Center Maker to give the team several defensive stops.

tiger0330

Legend
Sloppy play by the Sixers with 26 to's but they just tied the score 83-83 with 9:26 in the 4th. They should be down double digits but their D has kept them in the game, they just need to play error free ball for the rest of the game and they can win this.

tiger0330

Legend
Simmons triple double, first for a rookie in a playoff game since Magic in 1980. The kid isn't even playing that well imo with 7 to's but that's how his size affects the game with his rebounding and his D.

tiger0330

Legend
DWade still has a lot left in the tank. Cavs should have kept him instead of buying him out. Sixers win it 106-102. They kept their to's down in the 4th and played D, Embiid was a beast protecting the rim.

Embiid hates that mask taking it off during FT 's and any break in the game, he even forgot it after a TO and people were wondering if he was scrapping it but they got him the mask off the bench. I think the mask bothers his jump shot so he's going to dump it at the first chance.

mafra

Legend
I was thinking the same thing about Wade, especially with CLE?s Inability to find a second scorer.

Heat blew the game by missing 12 FTs (including 3 big misses late).

tiger0330

Legend
6th seed Pels beat 3rd seed Blazers to advance to face Warriors. RJ is happy I'd say Pels at least have a chance after this upset and rout of the POR to win it all. Pels Sixers finals would be shocking.

mafra

Legend
Jru with 41 and AD with 47! Rondo with 7-7-16... Woah.... NO is gonna upset somebody bc AD is finally ready to deliver.