Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran

Both Memphis and Dallas are losers tonight. Memphis fell from 2 to 4 and Dallas fell from 3 to 5.

Veteran

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T LET BUMS LIKE THJR WIN MEANINGLESS 69th and 72nd GMS LATE IN THE SEASON. I HOPE KNICK FANS FINALLY UNDERSTAND THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL
    We seriously could've had a Top 3 pick. I'm pissed as all hell

Veteran

3 - Hawks
    2 - Kings
    1 - Suns

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Dude...everyone understands it. Let it go. None of us wanted to sign THJ, let alone watch him win games in the final month of a long lost season.

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    This person hosting for ESPN is terrible. Just absolutely struggling getting through simple introductions.

Hey, we didnít fall to 10. Thatís a win. We couldíve moved up to 3 and grabbed the wrong guy... stinks we donít get Doncic, but we should still get a player at 9.

Veteran

At 9, early thought is that weíre going to be choosing from a group that will include at least some of: Mikal Bridges, Collin Sexton, Miles Bridges, Kevin Knox, Robert Williams, and maybe even Trae Young.

None of those guys outside of Young have superstar upside, but any of those guys would be a huge upgrade to our sad roster.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Dude...everyone understands it. Let it go. None of us wanted to sign THJ, let alone watch him win games in the final month of a long lost season.
    I'm tired of being 2gms away from having a chance to get a guy we want, and get this...desperately need. We need a SUPERSTAR, someone who not only makes up for our lack of talent but for the fact we won't have #kporzee next yr

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Hey, we didnít fall to 10. Thatís a win. We couldíve moved up to 3 and grabbed the wrong guy... stinks we donít get Doncic, but we should still get a player at 9.
    It is a burn that the ****ty Hawks will likely end up with Doncic. I canít see Phoenix passing on Ayton at #1.

Veteran

I'm tired of being 2gms away from having a chance to get a guy we want, and get this desperately need
    Yeah, I hear you. Well, weíll be back here again on this night a year from now for another chance, although with different lottery odds spread.

Veteran

I hope Perry is talking to Jerry West to see if he'll entertain coming off #12 and #13

I'm tired of being 2gms away from having a chance to get a guy we want, and get this...desperately need. We need a SUPERSTAR, someone who not only makes up for our lack of talent but for the fact we won't have #kporzee next yr
    Canít argue with this... been preventing this team from rebuilding for ten years. Last time we were 9th we picked the esteemed Michael
    Sweetney.

Will Doncic, Bagley or Ayton be studs? Will we rue the day we won a few meaningless games in March/April?

I think weíre fortunate tho to possibly have a shot at either Bridges, Porter, Trae Young, or Sexton.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Can’t argue with this... been preventing this team from rebuilding for ten years. Last time we were 9th we picked the esteemed Michael
    Sweetney.

Will Doncic, Bagley or Ayton be studs? Will we rue the day we won a few meaningless games in March/April?

I think we’re fortunate tho to possibly have a shot at either Bridges, Porter, Trae Young, or Sexton.
    I'd be okay with Young he's put on almost 15lbs of muscle since the end of his season but honestly I don't want another guard being drafted unless we get multiple picks in the first

I want us to trade down if there's a deal to be made

Veteran

Well prepared to be mad again this time next year because we are a Zinger setback away from being right back in the lottery again. I bet Zinger doesnít play much, we ďrebuildĒ, and shoot for next Summerís free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    Well prepared to be mad again this time next year because we are a Zinger setback away from being right back in the lottery again. I bet Zinger doesnít play much, we ďrebuildĒ, and shoot for next Summerís free agency.

Iím very intrigued about how Perry and Co. approach this summer. A player like Cousins might fall into their laps... draft Mikhal Bridges and add Cousins and with Knits and KP (eventually) that could be a dynamic and rugged defensive squad.

Now, this isnít mlb or nfl... in b-ball good offense beats good defense.

If we donít want to go after DC, do we make a play on Randle? With LA coveting 2 max guys.... now might be the perfect time to pull a THjr and swipe an RFA from LA.

Randle and a Young/Sexton would be wonders for our offense.

Do we stand idle and make plays for young/cheap types? Herzongia and some shrewd moves... maybe Porter is a draft gift!

Do we make trades? Move up for a better player or trade back for quantity? De we make a trade for a player?

Do we find a second round gem?

If NYK want a stud next summer... KP (off an injury) wonít be enough to intice. Perry has to realize this. We need growth from our current players plus a HR in draft, and that might not be enough. This is why a Randle/Cousins is the way to go... to attract a Kyrie or Kawahi or a Klay in 2019.

If the KP era will ever be successful in NY... this summer has to complete the foundation... a failure here will decimate our near future.

Go big or go home. This is officially Perryís ship now... heís coasted out of the harbor and is beyond the horizon. Get to work!

Veteran

Yes the ďProcessĒ has come to the Knicks. The problem is the we(I) donít trust our front office and patience isnít a virtue for our fanbase. I would love to see meaningful NBA games played in MSG again by a relevant franchise. Letís see how many years it takes. It all starts with this draft and we canít swing and miss on another Euro-project that is too soft and unskilled to survive the NBA.