2018 NBA Free Agency

Kiyaman

Legend
Finally a Rocket. Would D'Antoni really bring him off the bench after Melo saying he wouldn't come off the bench in OKC.

Will coach Dantoni treat Melo the same as he treated Marbury ???
Should Melo tell his agent to start looking to sign him to a team in China ???

Kiyaman

Legend
Woj thinks we will get an impact max contract player next offseason, but not Kyrie Irving.

I hope Woj is right .. Kyrie Irving is not on my top hit list for a consistent 2-Way free-agent for the Knicks in the 2019 offseason.
I believe the excessive playing-time coach Fix (Fizdale) give to PG-Trey Burke in the upcoming season Burke's creative performance will meet up to the task of being a win-win Knicks offensive point .. that we could get from Kyrie Irving.

WOW! Jahlil Okafor and Troy Williams and Elfrid Payton may have found them selves a Home for the next 2 to 4 yrs under coach Gentry formular on the New Orlean Pelicans. The Pelicans loaded up on two young stud Bigmen to put in lineups next to Anthony Davis n Nikola Mirotic in the 82 game upcoming season in C-Okafor and PF-Randle and SF-Troy !!!

mafra

Legend
Amen! KAT was a dawg in the playoffs. If KP had performed like that then got rewarded with a max contract... we would be livid.... especially if a grizzled vet came out afterwards and demanded to be traded bc the young franchise player(s) didn?t work nor care.

Everybody at this level has talent... You only hand out max contracts to grinders and workers.

KP may never stay healthy... and that makes giving him a max a risk... but I do feel comfortable with his work ethic and competitive drive to be great.

Man, you guys are rough. Towns is 22 years-old and literally excels at every facet of the game on the court. He just needs to grow up. Minny doesn?t give him the supermax, then he walks and they get to watch him be an all-star for the next decade for another team while hoping to get lucky in the lottery (no top free agent will be signing in Minny for a looooong time).

Kiyaman

Legend
If any Wolves player earned and deserve the 5 yr $190M Max contract for their double-double three year performance (21/11) service its KAT !!!
I am glad the Wolves organization did this before they traded Jimmy Butler. Dont get me wrong, i like Butler's game, but Butler's skills n leadership are no where near a max contract franchise player. Butler's postseason career speaks for it self .. Noah's leadership got the Bulls over the edge, then Rondo leadership got the Bulls close to sweeping the Boston Celtics. Plus Butler's postseason performance vs the Rox last season was not effective or better than Andrew Wiggins performance.