Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011
    12th man

Originally Posted by Broadway
    They do but what is the reason besides the West being deep? No Spurs either I see

The Western conference did not get any better than they already were from the offseason moves.
    The Eastern conference did get weaker than the previous season from their offseason moves.

How are ESPN gonna put the Blazzers/Pelicans/Thunder/and Wolves above the Lakers for a playoff spot .. very BIG Joke !!!
    The Lakers summer League team Guards of Caruso/Hart outplayed all big-ball and small-ball summer league teams.
    What I see bout the new Lakers are Lebron James may finally get lots of rest in the upcoming regular season by just playing 30 minute at the SF spot by having Rondo/Ball/Caruso/Hart/Ingram/and Lance Stephenson controlling the guards duties throughout the Lakers 82 game regular season.
    I also see Lakers President Magic Johnson getting a couple of healthy Bigmen C/PF before the February trading deadline to make a run for a certain spot in the playoffs to not bumb into the Warriors or Rockets in the first round.
    I see coach Walton getting 2nd season players Kyle Kuzma and Lonzo Ball to play All-Star b.ball in the upcoming season having King James as their catalyst.

This is ESPN kissing LJs butt. Taking away all expectations... like he gets a free pass if LAK are a 41-41 type team and miss playoffs.

12th man

When u look at ESPN East playoff spot from 8 to 5 ..
    8- Pistons
    7-Wizards
    6- Heats
    5- Bucks
    The Knicks miss-management Mills/Perry off-season moves showed NO improvement to get a better roster on June draft night, nor July 1st FA market signing, nor through team to teams trade by August 12th to challenge any of the 4 teams ESPN selected to grab the final 4 playoff spots in the East.