Noah Noah Noah .. what to do with Joakim Noah?

tiger0330

Legend
Noah gives an interview and says he sucked in NY bc he partied all the time. If I were Dolan, I would vacate contract and not pay the man another cent. There has to be a personal conduct clause in the contract?

If I paid somebody 70 mil and they admit they just took my money and partied with their friends... well, I would make him come get his money thru the courts.

NYK could claim his constant partying contributing to a failing body, which prevented him for getting on the court and honoring his contract.
I said he arguably was the worse FA signing in Knicks history, this just pisses me off, signs that big contract, doesn't give anything back in his buyout and then insults the Knicks by saying he could have played better except he was to busy partying. I hope the guy is a bust in Memphis.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks mismanagement Phil/Mills showed there NBA ignorance when they traded a decent defensive center Lopez for a shoot-first PG D.Rose.
Noah admitting he partied to much as a Knick shows the Knicks had no leadership in the coaching-staff or amongst the players in the locker-room.

mafra

Legend
Bondy:

?I can look back at it and say I was ready for New York City, but I wasn?t,? Noah said on the ?Chris Vernon Show? from Memphis, where the center signed recently for the remainder of the season. ?Not just the pressure. I remember after the first game I had 60 people in my house. I?m too lit to play in New York City. Memphis is perfect for me.?
Noah?s partying was well known and young players, including fellow Frenchman Frank Ntilikina, were told not to go out with him, according to a source.

Joakim Noah is an ass. Dude has been in the league for 12 years and he is talking as if he is a guy who just hit the big time.

tiger0330

Legend
The Knicks mismanagement Phil/Mills showed there NBA ignorance when they traded a decent defensive center Lopez for a shoot-first PG D.Rose.
Noah admitting he partied to much as a Knick shows the Knicks had no leadership in the coaching-staff or amongst the players in the locker-room.
Stop blaming the staff, your boy Noah was the problem. He was brought in by PJ for his vet leadership and D and what we got were a suspension for PEDs and then a hissy fit with the coach that got him permanently benched. Never did like him, you never heard me talk about his so called hustle and intensity on D. All I saw was that god awful jump shot and FTs, the guy was less than a zero when he was here.

Kiyaman

Legend
Stop blaming the staff, your boy Noah was the problem. He was brought in by PJ for his vet leadership and D and what we got were a suspension for PEDs and then a hissy fit with the coach that got him permanently benched. Never did like him, you never heard me talk about his so called hustle and intensity on D. All I saw was that god awful jump shot and FTs, the guy was less than a zero when he was here.

I can name over 30 NBA veterans that either signed or were traded to the Knicks, that gave the same performance as Noah.
When u read between the lines of Noah blaming himself for poor behavior as a Knick .. using the blame-game to sports writers to get back into the league. Yet Noah took every penny in the buy-out !!!
"Noah were DNP partying .. while Phil/Horn/Melo/and D.Rose had a 31 win season .. look to me like Noah wasnt the only Knick partying day n night throughout a 31 win, and a 29 win season.".
Its just a different time or era but its the same ole thang when it comes down to the Knicks.

It all goes back to Pat Riley's reason for leaving the Knicks!
Management & Coaching has never been on the same-page in the Knicks organization since trading Frazier to Cleveland.
I give Pat Riley Props, because he knew the Knicks organization problem .. every veteran player we had added to the roster gave us a 100+% hard-effort when Pat Riley were the Knicks head coach. NBA Players were happy to play for the Knicks under Pat Riley.