KnicksOnline 2018-19 Season

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
I've been a member of KO.com since 2008 (on & off with different accounts :lol: )
and tbh it hasn't changed much.

Not saying its trash or anything like that, KO has always been dope. I just feel that it has the potential to be AMAZING but a couple things are missing.

Of course whats missing is more contributors lol, but I think they will come with more promotion and with more content.

I dont wanna ramble on too much so let me just say that I'm here to contribute and help out in any way. Also if you guys have any ideas or opinions, lets talk.

Lastly I just wanted to say thank you Rady for giving us a platform to voice our opinions on the greatest team of all time - our New York Knicks!

The Dragon

Benchwarmer
Few years ago it was full of people and looooooooooooong arguments, it was fun, I guess the status of the team will reflect on the forum. despair is the mood for a few years now :) not sure if the old posters will come back but Rady sure kept this forum active and nice. maybe we can have few more Videos and posters to add some colour and enthusiasm ?

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
Yea I remember those days lol. I think that most of the old posters have new responsibilities now so they can’t make time for KO. I know that was my situation. Hopefully some of them do return and contribute once again.

It would be nice for some of the current KO members to contribute with videos or maybe write a monthly article about our team. I’d be down to do those things for sure.

tiger0330

Legend
Someone was saying dedicated sites like KOL are dinosaurs like Sears is. Facebook and social media platforms are what's happening. I like KOL, it's comfortable for me. I have logins to many of the NBA team bbs sites but I like KOL. Rady is great, you can't get the support on other sites you get from him. Embedding Twitter was something I asked for and he implemented.

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
Someone was saying dedicated sites like KOL are dinosaurs like Sears is. Facebook and social media platforms are what's happening. I like KOL, it's comfortable for me. I have logins to many of the NBA team bbs sites but I like KOL. Rady is great, you can't get the support on other sites you get from him. Embedding Twitter was something I asked for and he implemented.

I see, but do the people on facebook/social media interact the same way as KO? or is it more like leaving a comment under a picture?

I feel like with Knicksonline you grow and build yourself up instead of being some random person on a social network.

tiger0330

Legend
I see, but do the people on facebook/social media interact the same way as KO? or is it more like leaving a comment under a picture?

I feel like with Knicksonline you grow and build yourself up instead of being some random person on a social network.
CoolClyde could answer the Facebook question since he belongs to a bball forum on Facebook. I never have used Facebook for their user forums but I know it does have the advantage of more users and participation which is something KOL needs.

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
CoolClyde could answer the Facebook question since he belongs to a bball forum on Facebook. I never have used Facebook for their user forums but I know it does have the advantage of more users and participation which is something KOL needs.

That would be a great place to advertise KOL. I'm gonna look into that. Thanks btw