Game thread: New York Knicks @ Brooklyn Nets 7:30 10/19/2018 [Game #2]

Kiyaman

Legend
Watching the game on my phone with gamepass. Sorry I’m just not a Frank fan. His jumper is broke and he looks awkward on the offensive end of the floor. Did you see Knox knock down that 3? That’s what a smooth jumper looks like. Franks jumper is broke on Chief.

Knox is a good shooter .. butt thats all he could do! we could put Dotson in for a shooter.
Frank in the game we take the lead .. sit Frank on the bench the Nets took the lead !!!

Huge 3 from Knox to tie the game at 93 after the Ntilikina jumper cut the lead to 3. This Kanter, Knox, Ntilikina, THJ, and Burke lineup has been fun to watch here in the 4th.

jimkcchief88

All Star
6 point swing with the missed layup and subsequent flagrant 1. Knox and Frank knocking down jumpers �� tie ballgame

tiger0330

Legend
Tuned in late when Kanter got a flagrant one, bs call bball is becoming like football with the rules. Going to be a record scoring season in the NBA this season, since the foul, Nets and Knicks going back and forth exchanging baskets in a close game.

Kanter ties it with the and-1 after some great 2-man game offense from him and Burke. Tie game. Nets ball. 15.9 seconds to go.

Would have to liked to have seen Ntilikina guarding LeVert there instead of THJ. Down 2 with 1 second to go.

tiger0330

Legend
I said this last game, guys disrespect Kanter because of his defense but the Knicks would be losing if it wasn't for that OR off Burkes missed 3 or that layup and 1 he just made. Perry needs to find some money for the guy.

Good effort. Tough loss. This is how an exciting young team ends up likely losing 50+ games this season. Most teams won?t roll over like the Hawks when you surge at them. Right back at it against the Celtics tomorrow night.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Well a win for team-tank tonight losing to the moribund Nets at least we made it respectable. Still tough to root for losses but we better get used to it. Baker doesn’t even look like an NBA player shooting bricks and missing layups with his 70’s hair...I actually liked him in college, not anymore...

I get people wanting to keep Kanter long-term, but he is going to warrant a big deal if he plays like this all season. If we resign him and KP gets his extension, that means saying goodbye to signing any other significant free agents I?m guessing.

tiger0330

Legend
Good game, they battled in a back and forth 4th qtr. Fiz has to find minutes for CLee, a proven vet at some point. Too good a shooter to keep him on the bench esp as a DNP.