Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran

Wow fantastic finish!!!

One second to go, Knicks down by 1.

Sig made by Sons of Thunder

12th man

Resigning Kanter are a first priority .. a winning 3 point play !!!

Veteran

Would have to liked to have seen Ntilikina guarding LeVert there instead of THJ. Down 2 with 1 second to go.

Veteran

Was that Gerald Levert that just beat us???

12th man

I said this last game, guys disrespect Kanter because of his defense but the Knicks would be losing if it wasn't for that OR off Burkes missed 3 or that layup and 1 he just made. Perry needs to find some money for the guy.

Veteran

Good effort. Tough loss. This is how an exciting young team ends up likely losing 50+ games this season. Most teams wonít roll over like the Hawks when you surge at them. Right back at it against the Celtics tomorrow night.

Veteran

Well a win for team-tank tonight losing to the moribund Nets at least we made it respectable. Still tough to root for losses but we better get used to it. Baker doesn’t even look like an NBA player shooting bricks and missing layups with his 70’s hair...I actually liked him in college, not anymore...

Veteran

I get people wanting to keep Kanter long-term, but he is going to warrant a big deal if he plays like this all season. If we resign him and KP gets his extension, that means saying goodbye to signing any other significant free agents Iím guessing.

12th man

Good game, they battled in a back and forth 4th qtr. Fiz has to find minutes for CLee, a proven vet at some point. Too good a shooter to keep him on the bench esp as a DNP.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Good effort. Tough loss. This is how an exciting young team ends up likely losing 50+ games this season. Most teams won’t roll over like the Hawks when you surge at them. Right back at it against the Celtics tomorrow night.
    So you're saying we do have a chance for Zion still? I like how this is going

Seriously great game, not mad at all besides our poor defense and ISO Trier...everything else we got more than we bargained for tonight

12th man

Good effort. Tough loss. This is how an exciting young team ends up likely losing 50+ games this season. Most teams won’t roll over like the Hawks when you surge at them. Right back at it against the Celtics tomorrow night.
    Celtics look tough. They whipped PHI and Kyrie and Hayward were rusty, maybe the only team that can challenge the Warriors this year. Embiid was funny when asked about the Celtics Sixers rivalry, saying what rivalry, they kick our butts every time up here. He was correct, it looked like the playoffs in this game with the Celts opening up a big lead in the 4th qtr after the Sixers keeping it close after 3.

Veteran

I get people wanting to keep Kanter long-term, but he is going to warrant a big deal if he plays like this all season. If we resign him and KP gets his extension, that means saying goodbye to signing any other significant free agents I’m guessing.
    Yeah we won't have much room unless we trade Lee, nothing has changed since 2 games have been played besides Noah's stretch.

12th man

I get people wanting to keep Kanter long-term, but he is going to warrant a big deal if he plays like this all season. If we resign him and KP gets his extension, that means saying goodbye to signing any other significant free agents I’m guessing.
    We can go over the cap with KP signing, the only max guy I'm interested in is Durant. Maybe signing Kanter and someone like Terry Rozier with a max slot is the way to go, I know the Celts would love to keep Rozier but are they going to cough up the 15-20M he's looking for as a backup.

12th man

I get people wanting to keep Kanter long-term, but he is going to warrant a big deal if he plays like this all season. If we resign him and KP gets his extension, that means saying goodbye to signing any other significant free agents Iím guessing.
    We not only have to resign Kanter butt we have to go hard at signing one of the FA Morris brothers to put in the starting lineup with Kanter.
    The Knicks loss tonight goes to Fiz having Knox at the PF spot in the 4th quarter when we needed to dominate the boards for the win .. Knox is SCARED of physical contact in the paint just like our injury-prone Tired-KP .. they are not crunch-time players when u need them to attack the offensive-glass and defensive-glass for every rebound !!!