Game thread: New York Knicks vs Boston Celtics 7:30 10/20/2018 [Game #3]

Kiyaman

Legend
Trier chops down the Boston lead to 4 points and Fiz take Trier out for THJ and Boston grab their 10 point lead in a matter of seconds .. what have Dotson been doing on the court?

Kiyaman

Legend
Trier goes down hard... defender was behind him, swipes arm down, causes the fall... no call. While he may have gotten mostly ball, the home team always gets that call when a demonstrative swipe on the ball occurs. Especially when offensive player goes to floor.

Tatum committed the foul swiping the ball and Trier hand while in the air .. NO Call !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Dotson hit 2 consecutive 3-balls chopping the Boston lead to 2 pts .. Fiz had to put Robinson in the lineup with Kanter to defend Horford & Morris

mafra

Legend
Fizdale makes a nice move, keeping the passive Knits on the bench and gives DD some burn... and he rewards coach with 2 threes.

50-48. Man, this young team is fun to watch.

mafra

Legend
Wow... THjr has a 3 go in then pop out, Kanter and Robinson both just barely miss layups... down 2 at the half.

mafra

Legend
Tatum committed the foul swiping the ball and Trier hand while in the air .. NO Call !!!

Refs allowing BOS to be physical all half, it lead to Rozier cutting right in front of Knox, blocking his forward momentum... Knox tries to swerve to avoid Terry and rolls his ankle. The product of officials allowing BOS to use their lower half of body to bump NYK offensive players all half. Refs got Knox injured.

mafra

Legend
Thomas with a horrible pass. 9 turnovers so far.

Ball don?t lie... Al misses 2 FTs after a bogus shooting foul on kanter.

Burke trying to be more of a facilitator, which I like, but he is playing too fast and loose. I like very little about what Lance Thomas brings to this team.

Every time it looks like the Celtics are going to pull away, Knicks fight back. Down 6 with 7 minutes to go.

Great game so far. THJ is looking to be the guy for real now. 24 points including a 3-pointer to tie the game with a little over 4 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. Celtics could not have expected us to give them this much. Let?s go Knicks!

Kiyaman

Legend
Wasup with Robinson playing flat-footed .. he played above the rim ball in the summer .. has his ankle heeled from the twist in preseason ???

Hardaway Jr. finally steppin up in the final 5 minute of the game .. bout time !!!

I thought he was injured when I saw he only played 4 minutes, Dotson looks like he's played well as his full in?

I?m guessing it has to do with the back to back, but yeah, Dotson clearly a legit member of this team if Fizdale is trusting him this much tonight.

tiger0330

Legend
Talk about a bad shot. You would think THJ would want his feet wet taking a shot that long.

Tim Hardaway Jr. misses 26-foot step back jumpshot
Tim Hardaway Jr. misses 26-foot step back jumpshot