Game thread: New York Knicks vs Golden State Warriors 7:30 10/26/2018 [Game #6]

Kiyaman

Legend
I have to agree so far not the greatest X's and O's coach, ISO Timmy is his game plan so far. Looks like we'll get at least a 5 game look at the latest lineup of Frank and Dotson in the backcourt and MRob at the 5. Kanter was resigned about the change but he couldn't have been happy given his double double performances in the early going. Mudiay should be back and I'm waiting for Fiz to make good on his "We're going to get you right" promise to him.

Uncalled for lineup experimenting .. Dotson were drafted in the 2nd round to become a backup SG for starting SG Lee ..
Dolan's Dum-Dum mismanagement Mills replacing Phil wanted to make an offseason impression by signing a noncoexisting Timmy Hardaway Jr to a $71M contract .. an expensive contract that indirectly tells the Knicks head coach that management want Timmy in the starting lineup WTF .. When all the Knick fans know Timmy are only good as a 6th man off the bench for perimeter shooting.

Players Burke, Frank, and Kanter need to stay in the starter lineup, plus add Mario as our starter SF.
For once I wish Tired-KP were healthy to be put into the starter lineup to replace Fizdale so-call captain Lance Thomas.

Here's a idea on what the Knicks should be doing developing young-core players .... Fizdale need to select 6 players for his starting lineup for the next 2 months (Nov & Dec), and work on the Starters co-existing in a lineup vs our bench players.
The Knicks has some young potential bench players that need to be develop through the next couple of months into a winning lineup by midseason to outscore half our opponents ....
Bench players like: MitchRob - Vonleh - FortKnox - Dotson - Trier and 6th man Mudiay.
The above mention bench lineup players need to be developing into a co-exist (offense/defense) bench lineup throughout this regular season, especially if the Knick organization has any plans on keeping all 6 bench players mention for the 2019-20 season.