Game thread: New York Knicks @ Dallas Mavericks 11/2/2018 [Game #9]

THJ gets the lucky roll on the 3 to cut the lead to 2, but then MRob fouls DSJ at the halftime buzzer, who was in the process of shooting an air ball from deep 3.

DSJ airballs the 2nd free throw and then also misses the 3rd free throw. So, we only trail by 3 at the half.

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
THJ draws the charge from Jordan. Vonleh struggling with fouls. Extra minutes go to Hezonja.

I thought a lot of different people were posting cause of the number of posts, but then I go into the thread and see that its just you lol

I thought a lot of different people were posting cause of the number of posts, but then I go into the thread and see that its just you lol

Yeah, that happens every once in a while when I settle in to watch a game with a beer and a baby monitor and no one else is on here.

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
Top Performers at Halftime:

Timmy - 13 PTS/5 REBS
Hezonja - 11 PTS/1 REB
Dotson - 7 PTS/2 REBS
Frank - 5 PTS/4 ASTS
MRob - 4 PTS/5 REBS/2 ASTS

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks Rady for the Game-Thread .... How good are rookie Doncic ?
Frank vs DSJ .. first half of the game .. Even.
Kanter vs D.Jordan .. first half of game .. D.Jordan
Half-Time
Knicks - 56
Mavs - 59

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
Yeah, that happens every once in a while when I settle in to watch a game with a beer and a baby monitor and no one else is on here.

Gotchu bro

The play by play here helps those that can't watch the game, so keep doing your thing :gony:

Broadway

All Star
Hezonja looks lively tonight THJR continues to be our offensive mainstay and Trier/Dotson are contributing as usual

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
Thanks Rady for the Game-Thread .... How good are rookie Doncic ?
Frank vs DSJ .. first half of the game .. Even.
Kanter vs D.Jordan .. first half of game .. D.Jordan
Half-Time
Knicks - 56
Mavs - 59

Luka is shooting like **** so far

Aw c?mon, Ntilikina, got to knock that 3 down dude. Continue to be impressed with how MRob and Vonleh dominate the offensive glass for us.

DSJ has attacked the hoop successfully a couple times in the 3rd quarter, but gets the early hook again after an ugly turnover. DSJ with 15 points but 0 assists and 4 turnovers.

DSJ quickly back in the game and hits the jumper over Ntilikina.

MRob continues to play well. We lead by 7.

2nd time tonight Ntilikina has surprised a teammate with a no look pass. These guys practice together or what?

Trier is a weapon off the bench. Casually knocks down the 3 off the dribble and Knicks lead by 12 late in the 3rd quarter.