Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Clyde said Trier reminds him of another undrafted SG... J-Starks.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12th man

Originally Posted by mafra
    Clyde said Trier reminds him of another undrafted SG... J-Starks.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Trier and MitchRob Knick Jerseys I have to get for my wife and me.
    Last night game vs Bulls .. Trier game was off and playing sloppy in the first 3 quarters he turned it up in the 4th and overtime.
    Bringing Trier off the bench as the 6th man was a bright decision after Knox injury .. why mess up a good decision by putting Trier in the starting lineup, when we needed to give Burke and Kanter some confidence by putting both of them back in the starting lineup after the LOSS to the Washington Wizards.

Coach Fizdale was ask if the last second play that saw Kanter hoist up a 42 foot 3 point attempt was what he drew up.
    He said kanter was our 3rd option because he was one of our better bigs who can shoot from there .. Wow WTF!
    Kanter has taken maybe 2 3's on the season, both were to beat the shot clock.
    You know why Kanter was so open, nobody in there right mind gave him more than a 1% chance of making that shot.
    Why not have your 4 best shooters in the game ???

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Trier and MitchRob Knick Jerseys I have to get for my wife and me.
    Last night game vs Bulls .. Trier game was off and playing sloppy in the first 3 quarters he turned it up in the 4th and overtime.
    Bringing Trier off the bench as the 6th man was a bright decision after Knox injury .. why mess up a good decision by putting Trier in the starting lineup, when we needed to give Burke and Kanter some confidence by putting both of them back in the starting lineup after the LOSS to the Washington Wizards.

Coach Fizdale was ask if the last second play that saw Kanter hoist up a 42 foot 3 point attempt was what he drew up.
    He said kanter was our 3rd option because he was one of our better bigs who can shoot from there .. Wow WTF!
    Kanter has taken maybe 2 3's on the season, both were to beat the shot clock.
    You know why Kanter was so open, nobody in there right mind gave him more than a 1% chance of making that shot.
    Why not have your 4 best shooters in the game ???
    Burke doesnít know how to lead a team, thatís why mudiay is getting more playing time.

He put No Fear Trier in the starting line up cause he wants to see what he can do in different game situations. After Timmy and Kanter, Trier has been the best offensive weapon we got so we canít just relegate him to the bench.

12th man

Originally Posted by KNICKS MOB
    Burke doesnít know how to lead a team, thatís why mudiay is getting more playing time.

He put No Fear Trier in the starting line up cause he wants to see what he can do in different game situations. After Timmy and Kanter, Trier has been the best offensive weapon we got so we canít just relegate him to the bench.
    We didnt lose the last two games we should have won from poor offense, we lost those games from poor-poor defense .. Lavine scored 41 points at will throughout each quarter on 3 Knick players Trier/Dotson/and Kanter (watch the highlights), if our guards had a backcourt defense to hold Lavine to 25 pts the Knicks would have won. The Knicks starters should have been Burke/Frank/Dotson/Vonleh/Kanter.