Game thread: New York Knicks @ Toronto Raptors 11/10/2018 [Game #13]

Kiyaman

Legend
His subs were terrible tonight, he should've went with the starters longer in the 2nd half...they came out with a little bit of fight. I was never high on Fiz would've preferred Jackson but I think he has shown some positives in the development area. He's just not developing "all" the guys we feel are the more longer term solutions

Yes, poor-poor coach substitution tonight .. taking out bench lineup doing well, then taking out the starter lineup doing well .. what does that say bout Fiz substitution coaching ???
As for development .. what i see are teammate-developing one another making the lineup look positive.
What i dont see are any coach development in player to player movement where teammates know each others position on offense or defense in transition or half court .. I wonder what type of set-up we do in practice? Knox havnt practice with the team in weeks but fit in good with the bench lineup tonight. The Starters are still having problems lobbing the ball to MitchRob for a alley-oop basket.
This were suppose to be a close game being our first meeting with the Raptors this season, but each time Fiz put in substitution the Raptors lead got bigger.

Kiyaman

Legend
Now you know why I say he's better suited to developing into a 3 pt sniper than trying to be Russ after JV schools him twice bringing that weak game of his into the paint.

Frank has not develop the quickness to be a ISO-scorer, plus its not rewarding playing a long side of no-passing, no defense, no sreening, amd no movement without the ball Iso-Timmy Hardaway Jr.

mafra

Legend
They held KL-Lowry-Ibaka to like 10 first half points. But the TOR bench ate us alive. Another loss for the tank.