Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    12th man

End of the 3rd quarter .. Knicks 82 Raptors 100 .. Thanks to Fizdale decision making !!!
    The Raptors never would have been able to build a 15 pt lead in the 3rd qt. if Fizdale would have let Kanter play 14 minute in the first half. The Raptors did not know what to do vs Mudiay & Kanter on the court.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    The Raptors are giving double screen picks for their guards to go around .. Frank could be a scoring weapon if Fizdale could do the same
    From what I've seen so far out of Fiz he's an overrated coach. Might have charisma and a line of BS, but as an x and o's coach he's mediocre. He's here for a few years so the other quality he supposedly has is he's a developmental coach, I want to see MRob looking like Siakam next season and Nits as good as Vanvleet.

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    From what I've seen so far out of Fiz he's an overrated coach. Might have charisma and a line of BS, but as an x and o's coach he's mediocre. He's here for a few years so the other quality he supposedly has is he's a developmental coach, I want to see MRob looking like Siakam next season and Nits as good as Vanvleet.
    His subs were terrible tonight, he should've went with the starters longer in the 2nd half...they came out with a little bit of fight. I was never high on Fiz would've preferred Jackson but I think he has shown some positives in the development area. He's just not developing "all" the guys we feel are the more longer term solutions

Veteran

No wonder Knits doesn't drive what a SOFF player disgustingly SOFF

12th man

Way overrated by knick management .. the thought of the Grizz players getting him FIRED stays on my mind.

Originally Posted by Broadway
    Now you know why I say he's better suited to developing into a 3 pt sniper than trying to be Russ after JV schools him twice bringing that weak game of his into the paint.

12th man

His subs were terrible tonight, he should've went with the starters longer in the 2nd half...they came out with a little bit of fight. I was never high on Fiz would've preferred Jackson but I think he has shown some positives in the development area. He's just not developing "all" the guys we feel are the more longer term solutions
    Yes, poor-poor coach substitution tonight .. taking out bench lineup doing well, then taking out the starter lineup doing well .. what does that say bout Fiz substitution coaching ???
    As for development .. what i see are teammate-developing one another making the lineup look positive.
    What i dont see are any coach development in player to player movement where teammates know each others position on offense or defense in transition or half court .. I wonder what type of set-up we do in practice? Knox havnt practice with the team in weeks but fit in good with the bench lineup tonight. The Starters are still having problems lobbing the ball to MitchRob for a alley-oop basket.
    This were suppose to be a close game being our first meeting with the Raptors this season, but each time Fiz put in substitution the Raptors lead got bigger.

12th man

Wow! I been mentioning the same thing bout Tired-KP for 3 straight seasons LMAO !!!

12th man

Now you know why I say he's better suited to developing into a 3 pt sniper than trying to be Russ after JV schools him twice bringing that weak game of his into the paint.
    Frank has not develop the quickness to be a ISO-scorer, plus its not rewarding playing a long side of no-passing, no defense, no sreening, amd no movement without the ball Iso-Timmy Hardaway Jr.

They held KL-Lowry-Ibaka to like 10 first half points. But the TOR bench ate us alive. Another loss for the tank.