Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Who's blaming him, point out the blame especially for this game? The discussion of his play is fluid, since starting at point guard. It's not exclusive to any single game. It's more to do about his position, fit, overall play nothing really about the scoreboard. Get A Grip!

He will receive more criticism than most because he's OUR TOP PICK. Tonight everyone deserves blame. I've never seen more horrific shot selection from THJR in my life and overall selfish play from the team in general. The player getting lost in this mess is Knox

With that being said Knits still gonna get this verbal work and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it
    Go back to the first page of this thread.

It looks like the Anti-Knits fan club, with you as the president.

Anyways I'm glad you brought up Tim cause to be honest he's the one thats ****ing up the most. Bad shots, low percentage, more turnovers than assists.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by KNICKS MOB View Post

Anyways I'm glad you brought up Tim cause to be honest he's the one thats ****ing up the most. Bad shots, low percentage, more turnovers than assists.

Naaaaaah no one blamed him for losing and why we were down. We got on him for his personal poor play

12th man

I have no problem with trey starting, as long as frank gets minutes throughout each game. He's only 20 and deserves time to develop.
    I agree but maybe he should be coming off the bench. He's not a starting caliber NBA player at this point imo.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    I agree but maybe he should be coming off the bench. He's not a starting caliber NBA player at this point imo.
    The Knicks did not start the season having a NBA starter PG .. The reason why Mismanagement were suppose to hire Mark Jackson as the Knicks Head Coach !!!

12th man

If I got on Timmy the way they stay on a 2nd season Frank, they would see the clarity of why the Knicks have a 4-10 record.
    Timmy has not co-existed in the back court with any of his teammate PG in his 5 going on 6 NBA seasons, plus Knicks opponent has been scoring over Timmy more than any other Knick player this season. Puppet Fizdale put Dotson in the Knicks starter lineup because of Timmy's no-effort defense and low shooting percentage. For those who act like they dont recall last-season of Lee & Jack steady ball movement where 3 to 5 players got touches before a shot was taken until Timmy came back from injury and started hacking-up shots for 30 min per game like loser Iso-Melo (Rocks beat Pacers tonight having Melo DNP).
    The weak design offense Fizdale has the Knicks playing we spose to be 1-13 from having no type of offensive plays (16 minute without an assist!).
    And u wonder why the Grizz players had Fiz FIRED! .... For those who watched the final 4 minute of tonight game, how did the so-call development of the young-core players look? It sure did not look like they were playing team ball, rookie Knox lazy ss never ran back on Defense !!!
    No more to be said .. EMBARRASSING Knick game in MSG !!!!!!

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    The Knicks did not start the season having a NBA starter PG .. The reason why Mismanagement were suppose to hire Mark Jackson as the Knicks Head Coach !!!
    You nailed it. None of Trey, Mudiay or Nits is a starting NBA PG, Jimmer scored 75 over in China, maybe we should bring him in for a look when the CBA season ends next year.

A brutal loss... to be blown out, in a wire to wire loss at home, by ORL? Woah... Knits, Knox, MRob and Trier have all taken a step back lately...

I think as the losses pile, we are going to see more of these types of games. Where we don’t show up...

We’ve been competitive mostly bc we’ve played with energy... tonight proves that if we don’t play with energy... we can be blow out by anybody.

Still, games like these won’t help recruit Durant or Kawhi.

Anyway, I’m happy bc we get another L. Zion posted a monster line today... hopefully we are 1 day closer to him....

From what I see, Knit Knox MRob and Trier are 2-3 years away from being contributors on a winning team... if that.

Robinson had 9 blocks. At least, there’s that.

12th man

I'll bet Frank won't be starting at PG next game. Fiz is going back to Trey would be my bet.

Veteran

You nailed it. None of Trey, Mudiay or Nits is a starting NBA PG, Jimmer scored 75 over in China, maybe we should bring him in for a look when the CBA season ends next year.

No we shouldn't Jimmer is a scorer against inferior competition. Depending on where we finish in the draft we may have to look for a point guard there first. IMO I'd keep a close watch on Kemba

No we shouldn't Jimmer is a scorer against inferior competition. Depending on where we finish in the draft we may have to look for a point guard there first. IMO I'd keep a close watch on Kemba
    Knicks would be wise to use Knits to dump Timmy’s salary or to grab a free-agent-to-be like Kemba. Having KP and Kemba with a lottery pick and the 3 rookies should be enough to recruit KD or KL.

These Knicks certainly don’t have the offense to succeed — except in the race for a top draft pick, and you know that Fizdale is well aware of that fact.

Here is a fun statistic from Sunday night: The Knicks produced 13 assists. The Magic had 31. The Knicks are dead last in assists. They don’t have the offensive flow. The Knicks missed 14-of-15 3-point attempts in the first half, establishing the Magic’s offense.

Sure, every loss gets the Knicks closer to a better draft pick, but certain principles have to be established. Aspects of the game must be drilled into these players right now and getting after it defensively is No. 1. That must become a calling card for Fizdale and the Knicks.

“We were just really tired,’’ Robinson said.

(NY Post)

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Robinson had 9 blocks. At least, there’s that.
    This was some effort by MRob getting off the floor and then busting his ass to get to the 3 or line to block a shot. One of the bright spots this season.

12th man

I was half joking but Jimmer might be better than any of the 3 guys we have playing the position. If only Jimmer could defend.

Veteran

Loving what i'm seeing from MRob but hearing the team was tired when no one really plays full starters minutes is not what we need to hear as fans