Game thread: New York Knicks @ Oklahoma City Thunder 8:00 11/14/2018 [Game #15]

tiger0330

Legend
Adams turned to Fiz last night and said “sub him out. He can’t play defense.” He was talking about Kanter.
One guy reported this like Adams was joking around, another guy made it seem Adams was serious snitching on Enes. Those 2 are pals, saw them rub heads like 2 lions during the game, so Adams was clowning Kanter.

mafra

Legend
nicks forward Enes Kanter is one of the biggest trolls in the NBA. From last year's incidents with LeBron James to posting a doctored image of commissioner Adam Silver in a Warriors uniform, he hasn't shied away from taking on anyone.

In Wednesday's loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder, he had a taste of his own medicine.

Former teammate Steven Adams trolled Kanter by telling Knicks head coach David Fizdale during a stoppage, "Sub him out, he can't play defense."

"It's the only time I get to bloody see him, to be honest, mate," Adams said after the Thunder beat New York on Thursday, according to The Oklahoman's Maddie Lee.

Adams and Kanter were teammates for two and a half seasons with Oklahoma City, and Kanter knew where Adams was coming from.

"He always tries to troll me and tells me I suck, but it's all love in the end," Kanter said, according to the New York Post's Marc Berman.

Was there any merit to Adams' comments? Kanter scored 19 points on 8-of-11 shooting but was a minus-10 in 22 minutes on the court. Adams, meanwhile, scored 19 points on 9-of-13 shooting and was a plus-25 in 30 minutes. But Adams knows how good the 26-year-old Kanter is.

"He's a bloody good player -- best to have him off the floor,'' Adams said, according to Berman. "It's just because he's such a good player. I was trying to get him out.''

Theknicksblog

tiger0330

Legend
nicks forward Enes Kanter is one of the biggest trolls in the NBA. From last year's incidents with LeBron James to posting a doctored image of commissioner Adam Silver in a Warriors uniform, he hasn't shied away from taking on anyone.

In Wednesday's loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder, he had a taste of his own medicine.

Former teammate Steven Adams trolled Kanter by telling Knicks head coach David Fizdale during a stoppage, "Sub him out, he can't play defense."

"It's the only time I get to bloody see him, to be honest, mate," Adams said after the Thunder beat New York on Thursday, according to The Oklahoman's Maddie Lee.

Adams and Kanter were teammates for two and a half seasons with Oklahoma City, and Kanter knew where Adams was coming from.

"He always tries to troll me and tells me I suck, but it's all love in the end," Kanter said, according to the New York Post's Marc Berman.

Was there any merit to Adams' comments? Kanter scored 19 points on 8-of-11 shooting but was a minus-10 in 22 minutes on the court. Adams, meanwhile, scored 19 points on 9-of-13 shooting and was a plus-25 in 30 minutes. But Adams knows how good the 26-year-old Kanter is.

"He's a bloody good player -- best to have him off the floor,'' Adams said, according to Berman. "It's just because he's such a good player. I was trying to get him out.''

Theknicksblog
I agree with Adams, good player and teammate. Gets too much disrespect, just read someone say he was one of the 10 worst players in the league.