Game thread: New York Knicks @ Oklahoma City Thunder 8:00 11/14/2018 [Game #15]

Kiyaman

Legend
Glad Knox is back into the starting lineup and although they got punched in the face quickly they fought back and adjusted but Fiz is going to have figure out how to get the right mix down

I always said it doesn’t matter who starts or who comes off the bench but moreso who plays well together. Knits should be playing more free...he has no one looking over his shoulders now. He vowed before the media he would play better the next couple of games...let’s see it kid we’re waiting!

Project Knox is not a STARTER in the NBA !!!

mafra

Legend
Top 3 losers all get same lottery odds for the #1 pick... CLE, PHO, ATL, NYK all look poised to battle for those 3 spots. Methinks we?ll finish 4th... just bc we?re the Knicks.

Our guys have the team chemistry of a pickup game at the Y. Fizdale?s constant lineup shuffling has led to no one being able to anticipate their teammates? movements.

Ntilikina has made some real nice defensive plays in the 2nd half, but he still can?t knock down a shot. He?s not even close on most of them.

tiger0330

Legend
Our guys have the team chemistry of a pickup game at the Y. Fizdale’s constant lineup shuffling has led to no one being able to anticipate their teammates’ movements.

Ntilikina has made some real nice defensive plays in the 2nd half, but he still can’t knock down a shot. He’s not even close on most of them.
Nits does have size, looks much longer than other wings and he uses that in defending but I doubt he can sustain a career doing that. Wally mentioned during the game about somebody that if you can make FTs you should be able to shoot, maybe the light comes on for Nits.

tiger0330

Legend
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 14

tiger0330

Legend
2nd game they've lost wire to wire. The Knicks have not had a lead since the TOR game. They need someone to organize the offense but seemingly have no one on the roster that can. Not sure what Perry does but they need a PG, if he doesn't bring one in, we are in tank mode for a shot at Zion or Barrett.

mafra

Legend
Again, this is why NYK should heed what BOS did, and what TOR and Philly just did. Suck it up and trade Knits for Kemba. No free agent is coming here until we are good. Get Kemba now and hope he stays then we have something.

KP, Knox, Trier, MRob, Zion, Kemba... this is attractive to KL and KD and Klay.

tiger0330

Legend
Top 3 losers all get same lottery odds for the #1 pick... CLE, PHO, ATL, NYK all look poised to battle for those 3 spots. Methinks we?ll finish 4th... just bc we?re the Knicks.
Top 3 have a 14% shot.at the top pick but I think the 4th and 5th have a 12 and 10.5% shot also. Not a big difference in the top 5 spots

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer

Very true :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm laughing on the outside, but crying on the inside...

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
He?ll be fine but I will go back to time of draft when I said Miles Bridges would be as good a project and SGA(who could be a surprise ROY)

I wanted the kid from michigan state to play for us so bad!
But kevin has better potential. hopefully he becomes the superstar we think he can be.

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
I got home around halftime but when I saw the score I put a movie on instead :lol:

Iron Man is such a great movie.

Anyways I am 100% sure that we're tanking. Theres no doubt in my mind.

mafra

Legend
Adams turned to Fiz last night and said ?sub him out. He can?t play defense.? He was talking about Kanter.

Kiyaman

Legend
Again, this is why NYK should heed what BOS did, and what TOR and Philly just did. Suck it up and trade Knits for Kemba. No free agent is coming here until we are good. Get Kemba now and hope he stays then we have something.

KP, Knox, Trier, MRob, Zion, Kemba... this is attractive to KL and KD and Klay.

Kemba is a Loser .. Timmy is a loser .. Tired-KP is a 18 minute bench player !!!
Fizdale is a JOKER not a coach.