Would You Trade For Kemba Walker???

mafra

Legend
According to Shams Charania of The Athletic and Stadium, Michael Jordan is "fully focused" and "hellbent" on re-signing Kemba Walker this summer.

Charania adds that Jordan's stance likely won't change as long as the Hornets are competitive this season. Walker has made it very clear that he wants to remain in Charlotte, so this should be a no-brainer for a franchise with a poor track record in drafts and in free agency. Despite this report, it's inevitable that we will hear some trade rumors when the deadline gets closer with Walker on such a bargain of an expiring contract.

Source: Stadium on Twitter Nov 19 - 10:47 AM

(Rotoworld)

tiger0330

Legend
Kupchak and now MJ saying they want to keep him. The only way they trade him is if he forces his way off the team ala JB Kawhi. We do need a PG so lets see if one of Trey Mudiay or Nits can emerge as a starting caliber PG before giving max money to a PG who like JB, whose timeline is out of sync with the Knicks.

Kiyaman

Legend
Kiy your posts are so untimely and off sometimes...I know you mean well but come on

I said last yr we should have traded for him(nothing has changed) if we wanted to show everyone we were serious about winning when they made him available after their players went down with injuries early in the season but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo we couldn't give up our precious little Knitty :rolling::rolling::rolling:

I said again this yr and he once again is the only realistic Free Agent target we can get

Tony Parker! Tony Parker! Tony Parker!
Dum-Dum Mills & Perry should have been the first to go after the HOF Frenchmen PG Tony Parker in the off-season to mentor the 19 yr old Frank Knitty.
Before HOF player/coach/leader Tony Parker became a Hornet .. Kemba's 7 year performance average 35 minute per game, shooting 40% FGA (37% 3-ball), 3 rb, 5 Dimes, 1 stl, 2 turnovers, averaging a 34 win season, plus visited the playoff twice in 7 seasons.
Im sure if we let Frank average 15 or more shots per game for 3 or more seasons Frank would be able to average more than 17 to 20 pts.
The Knicks dont need Kemba .. the Knicks need to sign coach Chuancey Billups to work with Frank, Burke Mudiay, and Trier this season.

mafra

Legend
So, our free agent dreams depend on KL or Durant?

If we sign Durant... I would look to trade KP for draft picks or a PG. KP and Durant are redundant...

I doubt Durant could handle media here so I don?t see him coming. KL?s uncle would have to pull off a miracle for him to come...

It brings us back to the draft and shrewd free agent finds... or trade.

Kiyaman

Legend
Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
Kemba's performance are just a half a step above Mudiay's performance.
There's nothing win win bout Kemba's performance .. Hornets tried their best to trade Kemba last season .. no takers !!!

Originally Posted by KNICKS MOB
I died

I can't take any of Kiya's posts in this thread seriously!

So u dont believe HOF PG Tony Parker has anything to do with Kemba Walker's new and improve performance this season ..
Shame on u!
I recall HOF PG Jason Kidd lifting Iso-Melo, JRsmith, and Felton performance to give the Knicks a 54 win season, the following season without HOF PG Jason Kidd on the Knicks roster Iso-Melo, JRsmith, and Felton had a 37 win season.