Game thread: New York Knicks @ New Orleans Pelicans 8:00 11/16/2018 [Game #16]

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
I don't mind that they're getting buckets just as long as we continue to score. If we stop then were done by the 4th quarter.

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
Were up 64 - 54 at Halftime!

Top Performers so far:

Mudiay - 16 Pts/5 Rebs
Timmy - 12 Pts/5 Rebs
Burke - 12 Pts

mafra

Legend
Just got out of work to see NY looking good. I like starting the kids... go with the future. Mudiay responses.

Knicks really need to put Mudiay and Vonleh and Mario through the gauntlet here to see if they?re worth investing in moving forward.

Kiyaman

Legend
Seeing that mudiay has 0 assists kills me tho

u gotta like his 7-11 shooting for 16 pts in the first half .. I seen ball-movement from Mudiay Burke, Trier, Frank, and Dotson .. they kept the ball moving around in the first half .. Its the 2nd half im waiting to see .... Remarkable !!!

tiger0330

Legend
I have to disagree about Nits shot, its not mechanically sound. Doesn't get enough rotation on the ball, sort of a push shot that he aims.

tiger0330

Legend
Randle tried to bully his way twice into the paint against Frank but he fouled one play and was forced to pass. Good D by Nits on a Pels mismatch.

tiger0330

Legend
96-88 Knicks end of 3. Dotson looked like Melo on one play, over dribbling and the launching a long 2 that he bricked. What happened to the ball movement?

Broadway

All Star
Seeing that mudiay has 0 assists kills me tho

He has to play flawless basketball in order for Knick fans to appreciate what he brings to this team. I agree I want the assist to go up the coach said this team is gross in this area but come on. He's been pretty decent past 5-6gms

Burke last yr was getting praised to hell and high water and he wasn't dropping any dimes