Game thread: Portland Trailblazers @ NY Knicks. 7:30 11/20/2018 [Game #18]

tiger0330

Legend
This is what you should be doing every game Knits, look to and pursue your offense every game.
The kid looks big on the court, I would think along with developing his 3 pt shot he should be using his size in the lane with floaters and a basic post game.

mafra

Legend
89-85 Blazers. So much for a 10 pt lead, if they can't win shooting 45% from 3 they'll never win.

That?s what I was thinking... Timmy with 4 points on 8 shots in second half after having 19 points on 9 shots in the first half.

tiger0330

Legend
Trey is the guy that said its not in a players DNA to want to lose. He backs it up by making a long 3 to cut the lead to 3.

mafra

Legend
I think Mudiay is exceeding my expectations... even if only incremental improvements... he is still young enough.

Remember, if KP is here playing at an all star level, it makes everything easier for everybody else.

mafra

Legend
As 8th ranked Auburn started to make things interesting in the second half.... Zion takes over... won?t be denied.

mafra

Legend
This is a shot-making league, as JVG says... Aminu hits a couple 3s late (after not hitting a shot all game).

109-107.

mafra

Legend
61-56 then Cam Redish drains a 28-footer... nothing but net.

As Vonleh misses another 2 FTs. That?s 4 misses for him last few minutes in a 3 point game.

tiger0330

Legend
Tit for tat. Dame gets fouled by THJ on a 3 and makes 2 of 3. THJ gets fouled on a 3 by Turner and makes all 3. 114-112 Blazers less than a minute left.