Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran

Just finished watching the DVR of this game. Exciting 4th quarter. Mudiay and Trier had fantastic games. The question for this young team is who can do it consistently, game after game?

I think the value in this team is itís talented lottery depth. I doubt any of these cats can do it consistently...

But, nothing wrong if itís Trier and Mudiay 1 night, then Timmy and Burke another.

I think we rolled the dice on a bunch of former top prospects and may have stumbled into something - sum is greater than its parts.

If KP returns and is a borderline All star and we find a max franchise type in free agency or the draft, then Inthink I see a window opening!!!

Iíve seen enough to feel good about locking up Mudiay, Burke, and Vonleh. GSW won bc of its bench role players putting them over the top. Livingston and Co doing dirty work.

Veteran

Dang just watched the highlights WOW! Mudiay and Trier mounted a comeback and carried us down the stretch!!! Looks like between Burke, Mudiay, and Trier we do have some actual NBA quality guards to play along with TimJr. My fav was seeing Frank cheering from the bench where he belongs. An actual 2 game winning streak will draw ire from team tank especially if Zion doesn’t fall into our laps. Team tank will circle these games and call us out for being happy with wins and start screaming Curry, Westbrook, and whatever the hell else. I’m personally glad to finally see some positive signs and progress. I’m glad for the diehards like htr10 who watch all the games to finally see a win or two.

Originally Posted by Broadway
    Vonleh set the tone but Trier and Mudiay brought the electricity. Mudiay was special tonight and clutch in the 4th
    Came up big but when he missed a freebie and that wide open 3 after the Knicks got the rebound I was doubting him.

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Dang just watched the highlights WOW! Mudiay and Trier mounted a comeback and carried us down the stretch!!! Looks like between Burke, Mudiay, and Trier we do have some actual NBA quality guards to play along with TimJr. My fav was seeing Frank cheering from the bench where he belongs. An actual 2 game winning streak will draw ire from team tank especially if Zion doesn’t fall into our laps. Team tank will circle these games and call us out for being happy with wins and start screaming Curry, Westbrook, and whatever the hell else. I’m personally glad to finally see some positive signs and progress. I’m glad for the diehards like htr10 who watch all the games to finally see a win or two.
    Fav moment for me was end of game when someone doused Mudiay with water or Gatorade like they just won a championship. Mudiay must be well liked because the guys seemed to be happy that he had a great game. Made Fiz decision a little harder on his starting pg with this game, I think Fiz will go with matchups, with Mudiay playing against bigger guards.

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Came up big but when he missed a freebie and that wide open 3 after the Knicks got the rebound I was doubting him.
    What?...then he would've had like 20 4th qrt pts and finished with 30+? lol no one is perfect

I saw the steal, the block shot, the 3 he did make, the reverse layup, the clutch free throws. I think he went on a 7pt run by himself at one stretch

Originally Posted by Broadway
    What?...then he would've had like 20 4th qrt pts and finished with 30+? lol no one is perfect

I saw the steal, the block shot, the 3 he did make, the reverse layup, the clutch free throws. I think he went on a 7pt run by himself at one stretch
    The score was 103-100 at the time. The 3 if he had made it would have tied it and would have been like 3 free points off Enes OR. Hey, it worked out in the end and Mudiay was the main man so no beefs about him.

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Fav moment for me was end of game when someone doused Mudiay with water or Gatorade like they just won a championship. Mudiay must be well liked because the guys seemed to be happy that he had a great game. Made Fiz decision a little harder on his starting pg with this game, I think Fiz will go with matchups, with Mudiay playing against bigger guards.

12th man

Originally Posted by htr10
    Just finished watching the DVR of this game. Exciting 4th quarter. Mudiay and Trier had fantastic games. The question for this young team is who can do it consistently, game after game?
    Good Point .. I like the idea of having confidence in more than two teammates to score or rebound .. i wasnt to thrilled bout just having Timmy n Kanter taking all the shots, or Kanter n LT doing the most rebounding every game.
    Mudiay & Timmy are becoming a nice back court tandem .. Great Game from Mudiay .. I still would keep Frank as the point-forward in their lineup for defensive purposes !!!