Game thread: New York Knicks vs New Orleans Pelicans 7:30 11/23/2018 [Game #20]

Broadway

All Star
Came up big but when he missed a freebie and that wide open 3 after the Knicks got the rebound I was doubting him.

What?...then he would've had like 20 4th qrt pts and finished with 30+? lol no one is perfect

I saw the steal, the block shot, the 3 he did make, the reverse layup, the clutch free throws. I think he went on a 7pt run by himself at one stretch

tiger0330

Legend
What?...then he would've had like 20 4th qrt pts and finished with 30+? lol no one is perfect

I saw the steal, the block shot, the 3 he did make, the reverse layup, the clutch free throws. I think he went on a 7pt run by himself at one stretch
The score was 103-100 at the time. The 3 if he had made it would have tied it and would have been like 3 free points off Enes OR. Hey, it worked out in the end and Mudiay was the main man so no beefs about him. :)

tiger0330

Legend
Fav moment for me was end of game when someone doused Mudiay with water or Gatorade like they just won a championship. Mudiay must be well liked because the guys seemed to be happy that he had a great game. Made Fiz decision a little harder on his starting pg with this game, I think Fiz will go with matchups, with Mudiay playing against bigger guards.

Kiyaman

Legend
Just finished watching the DVR of this game. Exciting 4th quarter. Mudiay and Trier had fantastic games. The question for this young team is who can do it consistently, game after game?

Good Point .. I like the idea of having confidence in more than two teammates to score or rebound .. i wasnt to thrilled bout just having Timmy n Kanter taking all the shots, or Kanter n LT doing the most rebounding every game.
Mudiay & Timmy are becoming a nice back court tandem .. Great Game from Mudiay .. I still would keep Frank as the point-forward in their lineup for defensive purposes !!!