Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56
  1. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,061
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Kanter has taken 8 layups and he’s made 3 of them.
    We're the worst team in league finishing inside the paint at 51%. Tonight we're trying to make progress

  2. #17
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,460
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Knicks made noise in the 3rd qtr. going on a 19-3 run lead by Kanter .. End of 3rd qtr.
    Knicks 78 - Grizz 71

  3. #18
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,565
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Kanter with a 21/22 night end of 3. Him and Drum are tied for the high in RBs for a game this season with 24 but Knicks fans want to let him go. SMH

    KNICKS lead 78-71.

  4. #19
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,460
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Thats what happen when u dont run back on transition defense

  5. #20
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,565
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Burke from downtown. 87-80 Knicks.

  6. #21
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,061
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Kanter with a 21/22 night end of 3. Him and Drum are tied for the high in RBs for a game this season with 24 but Knicks fans want to let him go. SMH

    KNICKS lead 78-71.
    Because he doesn't fit contract wise say we want to land a free agent. If we have no options I can see the point in a vacuum but he's not a long term solution. You have to factor how he fits with the return of #kporzee too. Guarantee he won't have such performances as we integrate our youth more. Don't be a prisoner of the moment with this team or any one player

    For the record Drummond has led Detroit nowhere and he has a massive contract to boot

  7. #22
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,565
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    If Enes could block shots like that kid JJ. We'd be talking about giving Enes a max contract not letting him go.

  8. #23
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    NYK up 2 and 5 consecutive possessions (2 fast breaks) all end with a NYK getting his shot blocked. Crazy.

  9. #24
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Somebody better tell somebody to pump fake.

  10. #25
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,565
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Because he doesn't fit contract wise say we want to land a free agent. If we have no options I can see the point in a vacuum but he's not a long term solution. You have to factor how he fits with the return of #kporzee too. Guarantee he won't have such performances as we integrate our youth more. Don't be a prisoner of the moment with this team or any one player
    You're probably right esp if we can sign Vonleh and Kanter gets an 18M contract somewhere else he's gone. Things have to work out just right for him to return.

  11. #26
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,061
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    You're probably right esp if we can sign Vonleh and Kanter gets an 18M contract somewhere else he's gone. Things have to work out just right for him to return.
    He may be playing himself into peak trade value

  12. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,061
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Missed foul call there but the Grizzlies have been special with the blocks tonight

  13. #28
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Missed foul call there but the Grizzlies have been special with the blocks tonight
    MEM like 90s NYK... different rules today... so MEM actually fouls almost every possession. What’s the ref to do? Blow whistle 100 times?

  14. #29
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Timmy hits a big 3... Knicks go up 1. Conley gives MEM lead back but then he fouls Burke.

    8 NYK possessions ended with a block since the 8 minute mark in the 4th.

  15. #30
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,565
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    THJ from downtown. Knicks up by 1.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: Mar 06, 2018, 02:34
  2. Replies: 75
    Last Post: Jan 19, 2018, 08:16
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: Jan 03, 2018, 16:04
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: Dec 09, 2017, 17:56
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: Apr 09, 2017, 07:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •