Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran

Originally Posted by mafra
    MEM like 90s NYK... different rules today... so MEM actually fouls almost every possession. What’s the ref to do? Blow whistle 100 times?
    We've gotten our share of calls tonight so no complaints. We've won some games recently and no ref discussion. I just saw the slow mo which is why I brought it up

Fast break... Burke to Mudiay for the and-1 dunk!!!

97-93 NY with 95 second left.

12th man

Burke on the steal to Madiay for the and 1 DUNK !!!

Big play by Burke. Steals the ball on their side outlets to Mudiay who skies over Temple for a facial and an ONE. Knicks lead 97-93 after Mudiay hits his FT.

UP 4 with a minute left!!!!

Originally Posted by Broadway
    He may be playing himself into peak trade value
    If you mean the Knicks are going to trade him, no one is trading for him. He might get a contract somewhere but it's going to be a 1 or 2 yr deal imo.

Good defense on the last possession. Sealed the victory. Clutch FTs too...

If Knicks canít attract any free agents... then Kanter might get his. But I would
    prefer Tobias Harris for that money.

Problem with a Kanter is heís so bad on defense that it negates his rebounding/post offense. However, if we sign him for 5 years... hopefully he starts passing again (like last season).

But this team with KP and 1 more draft should have a set foundation. Iím good if we keep the band together (if we canít get another free agent to come to nY).

But, the goal should still be flip Kanter and timmy for assets and clear cap space.

Not surprised by Jackson's game after mentioning how much I liked him in SL. Doncic still my ROY guy though, his experience is what differentiates him from the other rooks.

Nice win for our Knicks

We're unstoppable

Three game winning streak!!! Great win. Love that steal from Trey Burke leading to a huge dunk by Mudiay.

Sig made by Sons of Thunder

The boys really seem to like Fiz, couldn't say the same of their feelings for any of the last few coaches. Doesn't hurt to have a team that wants to play hard for their coach along with doing their jobs.

This is what I think we see for Fiz rotations. 10 man rotations maybe CLEE replacing Knox and Fiz going with the hot hand. Surprised Dotson hasn't been in these games though.

Originally Posted by mafra
    Good defense on the last possession. Sealed the victory. Clutch FTs too...

If Knicks can’t attract any free agents... then Kanter might get his. But I would
    prefer Tobias Harris for that money.

Problem with a Kanter is he’s so bad on defense that it negates his rebounding/post offense. However, if we sign him for 5 years... hopefully he starts passing again (like last season).

But this team with KP and 1 more draft should have a set foundation. I’m good if we keep the band together (if we can’t get another free agent to come to nY).

But, the goal should still be flip Kanter and timmy for assets and clear cap space.
    Harris would be good. He's a NY guy, we got a shot and I would think Perry has him high on his board. Perry has his work cut out maybe bringing back guys he would like to bring back with their contracts expiring this year esp if the Knicks surprise and start winning.

I don't think Fiz really cared if he got payback on MEM but I do think he was moved by his guys support. The ultimate players coach.

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    If you mean the Knicks are going to trade him, no one is trading for him. He might get a contract somewhere but it's going to be a 1 or 2 yr deal imo.
    I could see a fringe team trying to obtain him for playoff position such as Lakers/Kings/Jazz and yes we could probably get a 1st rounder and maybe a player if he keeps this up. They would still have his rights until they renounce him