Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Also, Saric was taken over Zach LaVine. I’m sure some fans would bring that fact up often. Covington was undrafted (like Trier).

Originally Posted by htr10
    Ron Baker. The GOAT.
    Almost forgot about Baker. Pretty sure he's out of the league this season, anyone that can't get PT on a Fiz squad has to be headed to the GLeague or China.

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    MRob looks lost on the floor. Rookie growing pains, could an extended stay in the GLeague be the worst thing to teach these guys fundamentals and get their conditioning up to speed.
    I think now would be a great time to send Knox, Knits and MRob to D-League. Let them start, get minutes and gain some confidence. See if they can dominate down there...

This will allow Fizdale to play Kanter, Lee, LT and timmy extended minutes.... show we can showcase those 3 for possible trade suitors.

This is the responsible thing to do.

Good news is... we a bottom 5! The future of the KP era hinges on this draft... we definitely didn’t hit with knox and Knits. If KP era is to have hope, Perry needs a major hit with the upcoming lottery pick.

Veteran

Originally Posted by mafra
    I beg to differ.... How hard was it to draft Simmons? Geez, they had the #1 pick in a draft where Ben was obviously the choice. I give PHI credit for taking an injured Embiid, just like P-Jax gets credit for KP.

Jax had 2 first round picks.... what do you want him to do?

But.... You just proved my point, that even going 50/50 he gets killed for his miss (rather than credit for his hit). You just said if Perry would’ve hit on 4/8 we would forget the misses bc we would be too busy praising the hits.

How many lottery picks have Philly had the last 7 years?
    Acquiring the #1 pick was part of “the process” can’t shortchange it. Something we’re still struggling mightily with. Needless to say the guy Phil hit on was the highest drafted which that’s how it works best, although not absolute

Lest we forget some get it wrong at #1...you cited one team already and I could follow with a few more

No I said we would be praising Phil’s hits had they landed us where Philly is at, I clearly qualified it Maf...good to know your standard is the highest it can be which is don’t care how wellnot we’ll you draft it better equal a chip which I’m in agreement there
    Last edited by Broadway; Nov 28, 2018 at 21:17.

Nits can't even beat the Sixers scrubs off the dribble. Next guy that says this kid is going to be a star I put on my ignore list.

Veteran

Also, Saric was taken over Zach LaVine. I’m sure some fans would bring that fact up often. Covington was undrafted (like Trier).
    Who cares who they drafted over another player, they have Embiid/Simmons/Butler...The End!

12th man

Originally Posted by Broadway
    To be fair if Perry drafted Embiid/Simmons along with Saric/Covington and 2 of them netted a Top 15-10 player we’d be singing his praises no matter the misses
    No we wouldn't .. because Perry would still be hiring Puppet head coaches .. If u dont know .. players like Embiid, Simmons, and Blake Griffin's rookie season sit-outs has turned decade'Lottery Teams into Playoff teams by getting Da right Experience head-coach !!!
    How many head coaches did KP have in his 3 seasons as a Knick ???

I think now would be a great time to send Knox, Knits and MRob to D-League. Let them start, get minutes and gain some confidence. See if they can dominate down there...

[BB]Thi will allow Fizdale to play Kanter, Lee, LT and timmy extended minutes.... show we can showcase those 3 for possible trade suitors.

This is the responsible thing to do.[/b]

Good news is... we a bottom 5! The future of the KP era hinges on this draft... we definitely didn’t hit with knox and Knits. If KP era is to have hope, Perry needs a major hit with the upcoming lottery pick.
    I agree. Cavs already started trading Korver, we need to find someone to trade Lee to before the Cavs deal JR.

Acquiring the #1 pick was part of “the process” can’t shortchange it. Something we’re still struggling mightily with. Needless to say the guy Phil hit on was the highest drafted which that’s how it works best, although not absolute

Lest we forget some get it wrong at #1...you cited one team already and I could follow with a few more

No I said we would be praising Phil’s hits had they landed us where Philly is at, I clearly qualified it Maf...good to know your standard is the highest it can be which is don’t care how well you draft it better equal a chip which I’m in agreement there

Heck yeah, if you are going to label and brand your approach with the stupid term — The Process — then yeah, it should lead to something more than making the playoffs.

Again, KP wasn’t the easy pick. People wanted Mudiay, WCS, Winslow... Phil was blasted by some for taking KP. 1 fan cried.

Fortunately for PHIL, though, we didn’t get the first pick otherwise Russell or Okafor would be a NYK.

Phil is trash. Knicks have been trash for 2 decades. But, PHI isn’t my model for getting out of this. The Process occurred in OKC... unfortunately their financial mightlessness prevented them from keeping the band together. Maybe a curse for leaving sEA.

Who cares who they drafted over another player, they have Embiid/Simmons/Butler...The End!
    PHi has a head start... maybe we flip Knits and Knox for a stud, draft a stud, and sign a stud and we are ahead of them in 10 months. The end is only another beginning.

Attached Images Attached Images

Dotson another nice night at both ends for him.

Impressed how Dotson stayed ready. Disappointed that Burke and Mudiay regressed. 1 step forwards, 2 steps baxkwards. At least last 24 hours removed any doubt Fans may have had about “going for it” this season. Trust the Process. Just 5 more months of losing and this ship should be heading in the right direction.

Veteran

PHi has a head start... maybe we flip Knits and Knox for a stud, draft a stud, and sign a stud and we are ahead of them in 10 months. The end is only another beginning.
    lol nice rebuttal

Also had Philly hit they’d be further along in the process. I’d love for any GM of my team to have 3-4 cracks inside Top 6 picks if we’re a rebuilding team but yeah they were there a while

Just saw this report that the Knicks are "out" on Ntilikina, meaning he may not be a focus in the Knicks youth movement. Somebody woke up in the front office smh.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]