Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by htr10
    Orlando, Phoenix, Minnesota, Memphis, all reported to have shown interest in Ntilikina. The list probably doesn’t end there. Teams are starting to line up to see if we are stupid enough to give away Ntilikina.

In my mind, our best options are to try to get a 1st round pick and shed a contract or send him to the G League to develop. If this front office pulls a PJ and moves him just to move him, so help me.
    The interest in Nits was probably from a few games he had early on and from his street cred as an 8th pick. I heard a lot of positive comments about him from the other teams broadcast crews. Nobody is giving us a 1st round pick for him and the Knicks are not giving him away after 1+ season, the GLeague is in his future if he doesn't improve his play.

The teams who liked him in the draft 17 months ago probably still like him. Why not?

1) Teams know that Porzingis and Ntilikina were the highest positive net rating duo (4.4) on the team that played > 300 mins together? KP isn’t here... who is Knits playing with, really?

2) Who really respects our org or ability to develop prospects?

3) He grew an inch.

4) He’s 20.

Only a fool would give up on him just yet. Of course other teams would want to get their hands on him to see if they can develop the kid.

For the Knicks, you only move Frank if you get a deal you really like. No way you dump him.

BTW, you see Doncic block LeBron twice from behind near the rim on the same play? Hey. Now.

Good post and the scout’s assessment are what I’ve been echoing of frank as he looks lost offensively, can’t run a team and is overrated on defense. It’s good to point out Franks overrating on defense as this the only argument to play him at this point as supporters claim he’s a lockdown defender. I don’t see a tony Allen or Shane battier, especially when you add the fact that those guys could at least shoot admirably when given the chance. Franks offensive numbers are beyond pathetic.

The evaluation of Knox is eye opening as these sentiments from college seem to be exposed more now. His insistence to throw up bad shots needs to be addressed as he has the Tim Hardaway disease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The Knicks are back" - Amare

CLee may play today and his return can't be good for Nits playing time. More important to showcase CLee for a trade than give Nits PT but Fiz will be judged more on whether he can develop Knox and Nits than whether the Knicks win this season. I see time in the GLeague for those 2 if they continue to struggle.

Interesting article on Nits at Knicksfilmschool.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by tiger0330; Dec 01, 2018 at 16:09.

Knits, Knox (along with MRob, Trier, Vonleh, Mudiay, Burke, Timmy, Dotson, and Kanter) playing with a healthy KP and either Kawhi or Durant would be just fine.

Put 2 top 20 type players with that young core, and this team could be special. If defenses had to worry about KP and KL or KD, the other guys would feast and thrive.

Look at all the good teams... take their 2 best players away and you pretty much have a 25-35 win team.