Game thread: New York Knicks vs Milwaukee Bucks 12/1/2018

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
Maybe dotson took knits minutes. Might just be a respite breather for Frank to clear his mind. Let him sit and watch and learn for a game or a week...

I say he?s better served playing 30 minutes in then g League...

I agree, Frank needs some time in the Gleague to develop his skills.

Send him now and bring him up after the all star break

Kiyaman

Legend
Wow .. Knicks 71 Bucks 70 i left the room for a few minute when i return its still Knicks 71 but the Bucks has 87 points going on a 17-0 run on the Knicks

tiger0330

Legend
Dotson with a 3 after chasing down the OR and then Zo goes coast to coast and tries to dunk it but Freak gets his hand on it but he goal tends. MIL up 97-93 after being up 11.

mafra

Legend
Timmy 6-19...

Knox with his highest scoring game. 5 threes... Nice retort to the anonymous slap some chumps lobbied at him through the veil of ?unnamed source?...

Knox even denied Lopez at the rim. Showing ?fire and desire.?

mafra

Legend
That?s a flagrant in Lopez. Knox was in a vulnerable position... Lopez Yanked arm down and was pissed at ref an hit. Gotta slap him with flagrant.

tiger0330

Legend
Not having a PG in cost the Knicks when THJ turns it over in transition. Said I wasn't impressed with Fiz as an X and O's coach.

Kiyaman

Legend
Ay Fiz .. nice confidence booster on Knox letting him take the tech foul shot on a night Knox is hot hot Fire.
Welcome to the NBA 19 year old .. FortKnox !!!

mafra

Legend
Knicks make yet another comeback.... Ante gets away with a moving pick again, a lane violation, a travel, a charge and 2 defensive fouls all within a span of a minute. Feel bad for refs bc you could almost blow the whistle on Ante every possession.

Timmy misses a FT to tie it.

mafra

Legend
Mudiay on Fire.... en fuego... ties it with a 3. Could?ve been a 4-point play but no call....

What a shot!!!!