Nyk Logo KP News and return date

Hello All, where is KP? what is he doing? isn't it strange that we are not getting anything on him? what stage is he in, return date.....anything?

I find it weird that there are no news at all about our franchise player?!!

He's on the bench at every home game. As far as his status, I don't think even he knows but I think fans would be interested in hearing any news. Why not tweet Rebecca Harlowe and suggest getting an interview with him and maybe she might be able to give you some news on him.

You think she will do it? it is really strange a player with his calibar is under the radar that long, especially that he was expressing how much he wants to go back ...

Here's the latest on him if you haven't seen this.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thank mate, it seems nothing new, not even videos or news on him doing rehab or training... just nothing...

The sideline reporter on the TNT game said the Knicks are being very hush hush on KP. He's not working out with the team otherwise you would have heard it and that's the most important sign. Even when he begins workouts, he could still be months away. Cuz was working out with the Warriors beginning of the season and the latest is he may return end of Jan. Grant Hill who went through innumerable injury rehabs said KP should take the rest of the season off and get a fresh start next season. If that happens and I'm Perry, I wouldn't extend him, I'd wait until FA and match any offer he got. I'm sure that would piss him off but it's the right decision for the Knicks.

I guess he will not play this season... Tanking another year...... it is really frustrating...... what annoys me the most is that you see all the teams playing and competing and we are just playing for picks year in year out.....

and it seems they asked him not to post anything, he used to post a lot of things about himself training or doing things, now nothing..... he just posted the photo of him sprinting after the coach went over the limit and said he is not doing anything.... just to tell us maybe that he is doing everything but he can't show it.....