Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran

Originally Posted by htr10
    “If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****” is a great quote. It should be our franchise motto.
    On Chief in other words “ sell the sizzle not the steak”

Originally Posted by htr10
    “If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****” is a great quote. It should be our franchise motto.
    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    On Chief in other words “ sell the sizzle not the steak”
    This is what I said about Fiz a couple of months ago. He definitely has a line of BS esp that line about what him, Mills, Perry and Dolan are doing with the Knicks that's going to make us attractive to FAs.

From what I've seen so far out of Fiz he's an overrated coach. Might have charisma and a line of BS, but as an x and o's coach he's mediocre. He's here for a few years so the other quality he...

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Dungeon is right, Nits and Baker can't even get a couple of minutes of playing time in garbage time of a blowout. Baker is probably the guy that gets cut when they have to sign Zo but why play head games with Ntilikina.
    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Knits is right where he belongs on the BENCH. Sorry “Knicks Mob” I tried to tell you Fredric Jr stinks!
    Apparently "head game" is exactly what Fiz is playing with all the guys, the Post said Riley did the same when he coached the Knicks so Fiz must have learned it from him. Looks like we see Nits back in the lineup maybe as early as the Nets game tonight.

Fiz does have a line of BS though responding to a question about why he didn't put Nits in for garbage time and answering that he thinks Nits is an NBA player and didn't want to demean him by playing him in garbage time. SMH

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Apparently "head game" is exactly what Fiz is playing with all the guys, the Post said Riley did the same when he coached the Knicks so Fiz must have learned it from him. Looks like we see Nits back in the lineup maybe as early as the Nets game tonight.

Fiz does have a line of BS though responding to a question about why he didn't put Nits in for garbage time and answering that he thinks Nits is an NBA player and didn't want to demean him by playing him in garbage time. SMH
    Well, if Fizdale can do for us what Riley did for the Heat, I’m back on board. Until then, I am skeptical of his methods.

Looks like Frank’s benching is over. Reports are he will play next game.